lanoxrehab

Reaction score
Handicap
Had played the Wilson Duo Professional white balls and found they were the ball for me. Purchased some Red/Orange balls this week and I swear they are not the same ball. Not the same flight or distance as the white.

Am I imagining this or is there a difference ? I would of said no, but I know what I saw.

Thoughts ?

Had played the Wilson Duo Professional white balls and found they were the ball for me. Purchased some Red/Orange balls this week and I swear they are not the same ball. Not the same flight or distance as the white.

Am I imagining this or is there a difference ? I would of said no, but I know what I saw.

Thoughts ?

The company would say no, there is only one way to test that theory is to find a launch monitor and test the white v. red/orange.

Last year another Website published data on the Z-Star with the white performing different than the yellow.

I got one of each and went into the sim it Dicks and the numbers were the same between the two colors.

i have tried both a yellow ball and an orange ball....neither preformed like my regular ball. but i think it could be me. something about the different color doesn't catch my eye right.

I find no difference, other than I can see and find colored balls much more easily.

Back