JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You a user of some funky ferrules? Would you be if you were building a set?

No. I am pretty much basic with my equipment. Black ferrules. Do love the red rings on the black ferrules that come on the Hogan clubs.

I suppose if I am given the option when I buy custom clubs I would consider it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, it’s them, and everyone else.

Pricey, but so badass and so many options

I like grail golf for a good price and decent quality.

If I ever actually commit to one setup, I think I'll rebuild with something from BB&F but not the standard long form. Will be shorter.

If given the option is probably try to match with the grip color probably a simple double or single line.

I would definitely use them if I were building a set but couldn't really care either way, wouldn't go out of my way to find a set with them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah, the BB&Fs are really pure.

Never had colored ferrules. Have had black with silver and those looked nice.

I really dig the looks of them, but honestly wouldn't spend a bunch for the look.

I am junk at installing heads anyways, and end up with black epoxy all over the ferrules..... so I usually just go with black ferrules lol.

Absolutely. I am totally into them.

I would absolutely use them. I love my stuff to be a little different and I'm sure I could find something that would look awesome.

I am considering getting some if I swap my shafts for Recoils.

I like them. I getting ready to reshaft my 585’s and will use colored ferrules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not know this was a thing! I’d use a coloured ferrule for sure!

I like grail golf for a good price and decent quality.

If I ever actually commit to one setup, I think I'll rebuild with something from BB&F but not the standard long form. Will be shorter.
Grail is meh. My second the BB&F would be Cell Parts

Nope and no thanks. Simple black if I have a choice.

2-3 rings of teal simple but stunning

I prefer fewer distractions so I’m a black only ferrule

No. I am pretty much basic with my equipment. Black ferrules. Do love the red rings on the black ferrules that come on the Hogan clubs.

Did I see somewhere that Hogan will now sell replacement ferrules? I looked on the site but did not see them listed.

I bought ferrules from Cell-net when I was going to build my Ft. Worth 15s.

Did I see somewhere that Hogan will now sell replacement ferrules? I looked on the site but did not see them listed.
I asked the question during the event and never really received a definitive answer regarding how to get them. I placed an order a few months ago and inquired about getting a few for FWs and they sent them with my order.

Back