I can’t do yellow, just doesn’t look good on me

avoid yellow at all costs!

If you are asking about wear for the links, I am at a point where pants in bright green or bright red or plaid are a no-no, but back in the day, it was sort of a thing to wear the most outlandish colors you could find. I tend to wear khakis in off white or olive or tan

Purple and a close second to maroon. Just horrid colors.

There's nothing that I can't pull off, as long as the tops and bottoms don't clash. But I stay away from plaids.

I would say brown would be one I would try to avoid

I'm with the yellow haters. I own nothing yellow. Purple too. My wife has purple covered for our house. I'm not a fan of orange, but I'm a Bears fan and the Mavriks and whole bunch of other new sh*t this year beyond golf is orange for some reason so whatevs. Beige and brown have to be just right for me to wear them too.

OH! And anything teal! It could be in the lining of the sickest jacket on earth and I still won't go near it. It's an abomination.

White is definitely on my no-go list. Also, anything that looks like it needs to be plugged in and recharged to stay bright probablybaint for me either.

My closet is a cornucopia of color for golf polos. There's nothing in there that Garth Brooks would have worn on tour in the 90's though.:) I'm not afraid of pinks, purples, orange, or yellow. But that's me.

I guess I should start a yellow shirt haters club.

I’m not a small guy. Any bright colors just don’t look good on me. I can do some light blues and occasionally white but I rarely go with anything white.

I am lighter complected. I prefer the contrast of more saturated, brighter colors. I don't have any specific colors I would avoid. I do have color preferences. Blue, blue, or blue.

There's nothing that I can't pull off, as long as the tops and bottoms don't clash. But I stay away from plaids.
I'm starting to think I might be too old for purple as well.

I avoid yellow and peach. Everything else is on the table

I sweat...profusely...at the drop of a hat...so I shy away from greys and lighter shades even though i'd like to wear them :rolleyes:

Colors I avoid? Hmm.

Not sure I really avoid any colors. ??‍♂️

Brown, I've just never figured out how to make it work right

yellow and white for me.

Red, orange, brown

Purple and brown

Back