Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today country music star, song writer and former professional golfer, Colt Ford joins the show to talk all about his current music career as well as the transition from pro golfer to being on stage.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we talk about changing professions from playing golf professionally to becoming a huge country music star and a whole lot more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Colt Ford goes Off Course.

Colt-1024x692.jpg

Episode 49 is here and Dan and his guest Colt Ford discuss the following topics.

Who is Colt Ford?
Finding Golf Shoes?
Transition from Golf Pro to Country Music Star
Being Different in Music and in Golf
And so much more

Continue reading...

Thursday drop!

What day is it?! I have one hour to convince my wife to listen to this on our 3 hour drive this morning 😬

Going to listen to this on plane ride home on Saturday, Can't wait!

Really good show this week.
Colt's story is about as fascinating as it gets.
One of the nicest guys I have met in a while and looking forward to more with him.

Is today Friday? I'm so confused 😂

I’ll tee this one up on my run today.

Only half way through the episode - but words of wisdom: "Don't go to dinner with bad putters." Love it!

Freak YEAH Colt Ford! I am sure @JB will give him a key........:ROFLMAO:

Sure it’s going to be a great show. Issue is it is going to screw with my mind and schedule. I look forward to Friday and off course. When you drop it on Thursday I’ll think tomorrow is Saturday. Maybe there is some big announcement coming Friday.

Sure it’s going to be a great show. Issue is it is going to screw with my mind and schedule. I look forward to Friday and off course. When you drop it on Thursday I’ll think tomorrow is Saturday. Maybe there is some big announcement coming Friday.
Listen to it tomorrow morning then!

For now, we can pretend nothing happened. Nothing is here.

Yeah, I definitely need to write that one down.

I guess come end of July no one is going to eat with me then.. lol...

This one starting off good. What great advice early.

Definitely messed with my mind a bit this morning dropping on Thursday. But, what a great listen.. Colt seems like a good dude and it was a very easy listen. I agree, golf can be played with anyone and be a great time. The world needs more golf mentality.

Wow that was a really great episode. Like I said before I'm not a fan of his music, but I didn't know much about his story. Definitely a fan of him as a person after this interview, seems like a very down to earth dude.

Listening to this when I get to the office today!

Wow that was a really great episode. Like I said before I'm not a fan of his music, but I didn't know much about his story. Definitely a fan of him as a person after this interview, seems like a very down to earth dude.
He was like any other THPer going into the Tech Studio, which was awesome. Loved the setup, thought it was REALLY cool.

That was a great interview! I had no idea who Colt Ford was before he came up on THP recently... now I am a big fan. Great stories, great life perspective.

Just finished listening, really enjoyed this one. I’ve liked a few of his songs but really great to hear his stories and connections to golf.

That was a great listen, thank you. He seems like he's just an everyday guy, very down to earth.

great episode.

Back