Comfortable Golf Shoes in Larger Sizes

Necroshine

Reaction score
Handicap
??
Right now I have the Addidas Tech Response shoes(15 w) which are holding up great but are like walking on a board by the second 9. Insoles don't help much. I'm looking for a comfortable pair but they have to be available in size 15 or 16. For reference, in sneakers I wear 15 in Addidas and Jordan's but a 16 in Nike's if it helps.

Any suggestions would be great.

I dunno dude. I think my FJ Pro SL's are pretty dang comfy but that's in an 11W. I know they make them up to size 15, but I don't think they have a wide in that size. Might be worth checking out though.

Another thought is if you like the Adidas you're using now, look in to insoles for them.

Try the New Balance line. They are very used to larger and wider sizes. They used an actual wider last(Foot Form used to build the upper) instead of just making the shoe feel wider. There is a diffference.

I’m in 13w and any of the adidas with ultra boost are incredible. Looks like the pair you have now does not have it.

Try the New Balance line. They are very used to larger and wider sizes. They used an actual wider last(Foot Form used to build the upper) instead of just making the shoe feel wider. There is a diffference.
2nd this. I’ve got some new balance tennis shoes and they are amazing. I ordered some NB golf shoes last night too. Hoping they hold true to size.

Just checked their website and they go up to 16 so that's a relief. The Strikers are water resistant which is nice since I'll play in the rain.

I’m in 13w and any of the adidas with ultra boost are incredible. Looks like the pair you have now does not have it.

Yeah, the defiantly don't. I'll give those ultra boost shoes a look.

Back