Comfy Walking Shoes

So far spikeless Skechers seem to be my most comfortable shoes. Followed by Adidas.

I can't really tell you. The shoes my buddies like I hate, shoes I like they hate. I have wide flat feet and love True Linkswears. other people with narrower feet prefer adidas/nike/etc.

Puma makes some pretty comfortable shoes as well.... and there are those that swear by sketchers. So it really depends on your foot.

My feet are a sore mess, especially the balls of my feet. I tried the True Linkswear hoping the wide toe box would help, but not enough cushion for me. New Balance freshfoam were pretty good and at a reasonable cost. This year I’m trying some Ecco bioms. I want to walk a little more but 18 becomes trying.
Have you tried on anything from Skechers? Thay have averagem wide & xtraw wide with padding comfort. They work for me.
John

Have you tried on anything from Skechers? Thay have averagem wide & xtraw wide with padding comfort. They work for me.
John
Thanks, I checked their website for the newest versions and they’ll be next up to try.

I have 5 pairs of Footjoy Pro/SL and they are comfortable right out the box.

Last year walked 119 rounds in FJ Superlites XP
Dry and comfy.

They just fit me, tried on many other brands that just didn't feel right :nono:
Good luck on your journey

I wear Sketchers and Puma Ignite , both are very comfortable. Again, like a few have said, it all depends on what feels good on your foot.

The most comfy shows i own are the FootJoy ProSL (spikeless) and really like them.
That said, i hear the Ecco brand is fantastic (if good enough for Freddy Couples :cool: to play in, they're good enough for me!)
i gotta say those Etonic's in the photo above look nice too...

Bottom line, i think you'll find the spikeless shoes the most comfortable. Perhaps not optimal for wet conditions, so maybe keep a pair with spikes available juuuuust in case.
Good luck!

Just got a pair of Adidas CodeChaos based on the recommendations in this thread.

They are super comfortable with good arch support that I need for my high arches.

I'm looking as well, white preferred.

Any thoughts on adipure sp2 $100 at the, or adicross retro $60 on Amazon

Both look very comfortable.

Adding another vote for CodeChaos. Super comfortable. Spikeless and waterproof. 100% my go to shoe now. I'd say they are more comfortable than my Tour 360s were.

Just got the new Asics Gel-Course Aces in today. Once I put them on I knew they are special. They fit like a glove and are honestly the most comfortable shoes I currently have in any of my collections of shoes...and they are golf shoes. I've been wearing them for the last 3 hours and I feel like I could go for a run in them and be supported throughout the run. If you're looking for comfortable kicks - I highly suggest you take a look at the Asics Gel-Course Ace shoes. I will absolutely be ordering another pair.
381A730E-A003-4F1D-BFB6-E9975A887043_1_105_c.jpeg7E99C161-87C5-4152-BF87-95D78EBDC29E_1_105_c.jpeg1C829D6E-77C3-4A43-B0D8-CE9C46D23C95_1_105_c.jpeg

I’m seriously considering buying a pair of the True OG Premium as an early morning shoe when grass is very wet from dew. Have tried everything under the sun but still haven’t found a good comfortable walking shoe that can dry for longer than a month. Have heard good things but darn expensive to ship to Canada.

Back