COMING SOON: The 2020 Holiday Gift Exchange

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
Yes, it is happening this year and it will be awesome once again! The thread with the sign-up instructions the posting place for all the amazing gift reveals, etc. will be started once the 2021 Albatross Club sign-ups begin. As usual, the most current AC membership (2021) will be your price of admission to partake in the thrilling Holiday Gift Swap.

For those that have participated before, you already know how much fun it is. For those that have not, either read the comments that are sure to be posted in this thread or browse last years thread linked below.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...secret-holiday-gift-exchange-is-open.8909704/

The rules stated in last year's thread will stay the same but the dates will obviously be tweaked a little. It is probably best to be thinking about it now if you are on the fence because the sign-up period will probably only run about 2 weeks to allow for more time to shop and get gifts mailed (about 3 weeks) before the busier holiday mailing season begins.

Last edited:
Yeah baby!

This was a lot of fun last year! Glad it's running again!

Thats whats up!!!

Nice! I would love to participate. So do we message you @Sox_Fan ?

Nice! I would love to participate. So do we message you @Sox_Fan ?

Yes, but please wait until it officially opens. Will probably be around 11/1. Full instructions will be posted in a sign-up thread then.

Would love to be a part of it this year!

This has been a ton of fun. I’m in again.

Time to read that thread sounds great!

I’m so in on this!

This is such a good thing. Thanks for taking the lead on this.

I am down like a circus clown

Glad to see this coming back! Much appreciation to Sox_Fan for keeping this one rolling!

He’s making a list, checking it twice, THPers are always nice!

Love the gift exchange!

Was so fun last year! So sad I missed it. Will def do it this year.

Wow! Just went thru last years thread and it sure puts you in the Holiday spirit, especially with the weird year it has been. Cant wait to participate!

Massive thanks to Scott for running this awesome event this year!! I contacted him a few weeks ago and asked if he could take the lead for 2020 because I have been swamped with course work from my MPA program. With work, family life, my kids sports and these graduate classes I didn’t think I could give this event the time it deserves. I only played golf for the 5th time this year yesterday! I’m definitely participating though and look forward to all the incredible posts for the event this year. Thanks again Santa Scott!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have already started stockpiling items for my chosen THPer...

Always one of my favorites every year! Can’t wait!!!!!!

A a tradition like none other!

Back