Coming Soon .... The Armored SUV

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!

Coming soon .... the Zombie Apocalypse vehicle! Get some .50 machine guns mounted on the dash, machine gun turret up on top. I'm ready for the Apocalypse baby :sneaky:

Armour_Truck.jpg

That looks like something in Halo..

Coming soon .... the Zombie Apocalypse vehicle! Get some .50 machine guns mounted on the dash, machine gun turret up on top. I'm ready for the Apocalypse baby :sneaky:

View attachment 8940372

That’s cool. Imagine it with non-apocalyptic setup. I’d by one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks like a toy. Cool concept though.

It's a super cool looking vehicle, but I'll take it without the guns. If this test apocalypse has taught us anything it is that stockpiling weapons and wearing tactical gear doesn't help when people act like they can't survive without getting a hair cut.

add another vote for Halo (Bungie) getting some royalties out of this one hahaha
It'd be something that only rich collectors could afford anyway. Even without the armament, I'd guess a $250K minimum price tag.

View attachment 8940372

Just what every soccer mom needs to pick up the kids!!! :laughing:

Agree Halo should be paid royalties here. But, from what I have seen in this and the new prototype vehicles coming one day, the future looks cool. Zombies vs auto drive while watching movies. Which comes true first.

It's a super cool looking vehicle, but I'll take it without the guns. If this test apocalypse has taught us anything it is that stockpiling weapons and wearing tactical gear doesn't help when people act like they can't survive without getting a hair cut.
Listen, my hair looks terrible ok. I can't stand it anymore!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

But that and you are definitely ending up in the Bad Parking thread in the forum! No way that is going in a single space.

It's got to be easy to get into and out of... you know, to avoid zombies when you're hunting for twinkies at the Circle K... hasn't anyone seen Zombieland? You can only run around the vehicle so many times before they cut you off:LOL:

It's got to be easy to get into and out of... you know, to avoid zombies when you're hunting for twinkies at the Circle K... hasn't anyone seen Zombieland? You can only run around the vehicle so many times before they cut you off:LOL:
ALWAYS remember Rule #1: Cardio

This seems like a completely practical mode of transportation.

This seems like a completely practical mode of transportation.
What? You mean an armored plated Warhog with twin caliber 50 machine guns, that belongs in a Mad Max beyond Thunder-dome meets The Fifth Element zombie apocalypse future video game is not practical? You are no fun.

What? You mean an armored plated Warhog with twin caliber 50 machine guns, that belongs in a Mad Max beyond Thunder-dome meets The Fifth Element zombie apocalypse future video game is not practical? You are no fun.
Haha! No, I said that it IS practical. I mean, those situations that make it practical are very few and far between... but they still exist! Therefore, practical!

Needs more protection for the transaxle. Remember when the Marines got their tails waxed by the Alines at the reactor, they ran... and Ripley tore up their vehicle driving it back to the space port.

I'd love to have that if/when we move to Mexico!

That's a nice drug cartel leader vehicle. Just saying... Pablo Escobar could have been driving one easy. :ROFLMAO:

Back