Commanding Wookiees 2022 Budget Golf Giveaway

TWright971

Team Hackers 2024
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All. Everyone's favorite team for the upcoming 2022 Budget Golf Championship at the Dormie Club, your Commanding Wookiees, is doing a small giveaway as a lead into the next THP experience on the calendar.

Here are the rules. Winners will be the first person to correctly answer 1 of the below 4 questions (One prize per person, so if someone correctly answers all 4, they will still only get 1 prize and I will mark their first correct answer as claimed, the next person to correctly answer will receive the second prize and so on). Prizes will be awarded based on correct answers and timing will be counted based on the post number in this thread. Once all 4 questions have been claimed i will update this post and ask the 4 winners to PM me their addresses.

Good luck to all, Here are the questions (all answers can be found on THP):

1) How does Datkison plan to play Dormie Club hole #3?

Mmaynard11, with the correct answer (smack the *** out of driver)

2) How does TWright971 plan to play Dormie Club hole #17?

Kenomikes with the correct answer (3 wood, 7 wood, 9 iron middle of green?)

3) What was Datkison's anwer to what he would have for Dinner at Dormie Club?

ScratchGolfJourney with the correct answer (Skip Dinner, all 4 desserts)

4) What Hole (or Holes) is TWright971 most looking forward to playing at Dormie Club?

Fuffle master with the correct answer (5th Hole)

Thanks for checking this out, @Mmaynard11 @Kenomikes @scratchgolfjourney @fuffle master please PM me your shipping addresses.

Last edited:
Rule!!!

If memory serves me correctly @Datkison is going to smack the **** out of driver then leave it short of the proper tier#3 green offers.

@TWright971 #17 3 Wood at the right hand bunker (cant reach), then 7 wood to layup short of hells half acre, 9 iron to middle of the green.

Hello All. Everyone's favorite team for the upcoming 2022 Budget Golf Championship at the Dormie Club, your Commanding Wookiees, is doing a small giveaway as a lead into the next THP experience on the calendar.

Here are the rules. Winners will be the first person to correctly answer 1 of the below 4 questions (One prize per person, so if someone correctly answers all 4, they will still only get 1 prize and I will mark their first correct answer as claimed, the next person to correctly answer will receive the second prize and so on). Prizes will be awarded based on correct answers and timing will be counted based on the post number in this thread. Once all 4 questions have been claimed i will update this post and ask the 4 winners to PM me their addresses.

Mmaynard11, with the correct answer

Kenomikes with the correct answer

4) What Hole (or Holes) is TWright971 most looking forward to playing at Dormie Club?

5) What team does team Space Sasquatch fear the most?
Team Secret Taco!
[/QUOTE]
Great gesture! Love #5!

Mmaynard11, with the correct answer

Kenomikes with the correct answer

I'm picking Commanding Wookiees for the win!

Let's go with steak and #1 as guesses. 👍

#3: skipping dinner, all four dessert

Let's go with steak and #1 as guesses. 👍

Unfortunately no, @Datkison is all about the sweets, and I am most looking forward to another hole (although hole 1 will likely have me the most nervous).

I believe the answer to number 4 is the Fifth hole. The par 4 over the water tee shot.

For question four, going hole 15. Pure carry bombs!

All of them?

This was fun. Have a great time in the Budget Event.

Have a great time at the event, thanks for putting this on for people.

Fuffle master with the correct answer (5th Hole)

Thanks for checking this out, @Mmaynard11 @Kenomikes @scratchgolfjourney @fuffle master please PM me your shipping addresses.

Pretty cool prize I just received from Commanding Wookiees, thank you @TWright971 @Datkison.

30FBCD0B-C6F9-4989-B59A-F5FBE64B445F.jpeg

Back