Commercialbank Qatar Masters [Spoilers]

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
A lot of Big Names playing this one. And After the first round none other than John :clown: Daly is in 2nd.
Will be interesting to watch him crumble

Go Lee! You handsome devil you!

Paul Lawrie off to a good start again!

This looks like a tough one to win.

Had to turn it off, all that blowing sand was making my eyes water.

So John Daly is in the lead after round one and Henrik Stenson had 43 putts? Truth is stranger than fiction.

Anyone know when the coverage of this is? I want to watch some of it,

Early starters not up to much, except Castano, falling out of the lead - +2 after 7.

Special note for a guy who I think might just be around for a while. Branden Grace. -4 so far today, getting him to -1 for the tournament. This young man has what it takes folks. Already won twice this year in SA.

Quiros just hit a 381 yard drive lol...gotta love that wind.

Quiros just hit a 381 yard drive lol...gotta love that wind.

I was just looking for this thread to post that, haha. Lot's of wind, but wow. I have no idea how he hit that so high and far, yet stayed on the left side of the course in the rough.

I was just looking for this thread to post that, haha. Lot's of wind, but wow. I have no idea how he hit that so high and far, yet stayed on the left side of the course in the rough.

Popped it up? lol...but he has some crazy distance already and that wind was just perfect to let a high shot move.

Looks like a dust storm going on in the desert. Pretty brutal conditions for these guys.

Was looking forward to spending my day off watching golf all morning. Of course the day blew away.

I'm tuning in waiting on JD to make an 11 on a hole and walk off. Has to happen sooner than later....

I don't know why but I love watching the Euro Tour. Maybe I'm
Just secretly a Euro homer like TC and I haven't figured it out yet.

I don't know why but I love watching the Euro Tour. Maybe I'm
Just secretly a Euro homer like TC and I haven't figured it out yet.

Surely it's because you can see the talent that will soon grace the far superior PGA Tour. Plus you can also scout players for the upcoming Ryder Cup, giving details about all of them to your friends!

My man Lee Westwood is lurking. Nice to see Jason Day in the hunt as well.

Surely it's because you can see the talent that will soon grace the far superior PGA Tour. Plus you can also scout players for the upcoming Ryder Cup, giving details about all of them to your friends!

True that pete. Allot of talent on the Euro Tour it'll be a good watch this weekend.

I just love watching The Mechanic. Jimenez is a stud.

John Daly surprises me tremendously this week. Maybe it's because he only had to play 54?

We are in for a good finish. Day and Daly playing well early. Several within 2 of the lead.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I'm tuning in waiting on JD to make an 11 on a hole and walk off. Has to happen sooner than later....

Lol if he has a bad shot. You wonder is this it....
But so far he's having a good day.

Paul Lawrie showing how it's done! I'm actually amazed at how cool he played it through the last round. Patient on the first 8 holes while everyone was throwing birdies at him, then an amazing chip in on 9 kick started what was a great round.

Shows what can happen when you take 9 years off to practice! I actually like the story about how he got the hunger back. I'm sure it was something like, his kids were too young to remember his Open victory, and one of them asked him about 'good' golfers and why he wasn't in The Masters etc and playing against the good players. It certainly lit a flame!

Back