Commit To Playing a Great New Course Next Year

I already have a trip planned to Branson with a group of THPers. Payne's Valley & Ozark National are definitely on the list.

Also going to Myrtle Beach and hoping to meet up with @Carolina Dundee since our trip was cancelled this year.

and Texas.

Playing caledonia in January.

Will make a day trip to do true blue.

Eventually need to play all strantz solo designs. Sooo...might day trip to tot hill farm as well but not 100% for this year

I already have a trip planned to Branson with a group of THPers. Payne's Valley & Ozark National are definitely on the list.

Also going to Myrtle Beach and hoping to meet up with @Carolina Dundee since our trip was cancelled this year.
Definitely a great place to play. I would recommend adding Buffalo Ridge if you can. I liked playing it more then I did Ozark National.

Playing Spanish Bay and Quail Lodge in the Carmel area in January. Also planning on playing a few rounds Southern California in late January. Hoping for a Wisconsin/Michigan or Branson trip next late spring or early fall.

Put
Payne's Valley. Just played Ozarks National and Buffalo Ridge over Thanksgiving. Promised myself to go back in peak season to play Payne's Valley.
Put something together here. I'm sure many would be down for that.

We have tentative plans for a road trip in 2021. The trip would include Bandon (Dunes) Oregon for a week's worth of golf.

The route we take going, or coming would also include a stop over at the Monterey Peninsula in California. Wife has relatives there.

It just depends on what this covid virus is doing rather we go or not.

Hotel placed holder booked for that week. Might have to get in 36

I'm going to Myrtle Beach for the first time next year so I commit to playing Caledonia, True Blue, and Legends Heritage. Closer to home I really want to play Dale Hollow Lake State Park course in Kentucky. I have heard it is fantastic.

your list looks pretty damn similar to mine lol. I’m taking a trip to myrtle and am trying to convince my dad and brother to do True blue or Caledonia. My brother keeps pushing Pinehurst, but I don’t want to make that far of a trip with golf heaven in myrtle.

I’d also love to play Dale hollow, or French Lick. I would also love to play a top 100 course this year. Whether that’s Arcadia Bluffs, Crooked Stick, Victoria National or somewhere else.

your list looks pretty damn similar to mine lol. I’m taking a trip to myrtle and am trying to convince my dad and brother to do True blue or Caledonia. My brother keeps pushing Pinehurst, but I don’t want to make that far of a trip with golf heaven in myrtle.

I’d also love to play Dale hollow, or French Lick. I would also love to play a top 100 course this year. Whether that’s Arcadia Bluffs, Crooked Stick, Victoria National or somewhere else.
Have you played Sultan's Run near French Lick? It is unbelievable. It's only $50-$60 too.

Have you played Sultan's Run near French Lick? It is unbelievable. It's only $50-$60 too.

only driven past it. We were supposed to play that and belterra this past March but covid shut it down. I attended a wedding in Evansville early this year and wanted to play it so bad, but had my girlfriend and daughter with me.

it’s going to be played in conjunction with either French Lick or Victoria National. I plan on volunteering for the Korn Ferry Tour championship and getting a free round.

Back