Committed to Quality: Chrome Soft

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty cool video of the manufacting process for the Callaway Chrome Soft golf ball.

Would be fun to tour the ball plant.

THP Experiences (formerly events) bruh

Still one of the best tours I’ve ever done - was sooo cool seeing how it all goes down
I thought they had done that. Just couldn't remember when it was done.

Ball plant tour would be pretty cool to see in person. THP'ers got to experience that in the past

Pretty cool video of the manufacting process for the Callaway Chrome Soft golf ball.

Great video, glad to see they’re following through on their commitment to excellence

From the first/OG Chrome Soft ball, that we got to try in the Grandaddy, to now...the level at which this ball has improved and the standards in place is mind blowing. I still have that first plain white sleeve of three.

They mentioned aerodynamic coefficients on their indoor test range (where they shoot the ball out). I'd be interested to know those numbers, how they compare to coefficients in other products, and to balls from other companies or even within their lineup. What they're looking for in those numbers and how they feel it applies to any given ball's performance. Would be cool to hear some of that.

They mentioned aerodynamic coefficients on their indoor test range (where they shoot the ball out). I'd be interested to know those numbers, how they compare to coefficients in other products, and to balls from other companies or even within their lineup. What they're looking for in those numbers and how they feel it applies to any given ball's performance. Would be cool to hear some of that.
When we toured Callaway Headquarters at the Grandaddy we got to see the ball cannon operate, that was cool!!!!!

When we toured Callaway Headquarters at the Grandaddy we got to see the ball cannon operate, that was cool!!!!!
I bet! As soon as I got to that part I was like I want to shoot the balls and analyze the data!! :p

Callaway Hype Chicopee Ball Plant 08172017.JPG

Commitment to the product is showing! Great ball!

Kinda surprised by their latest commercial that they called out Titleist’s ProV quality on core centeredness.
You’d better have your ducks in a row making those claims. Pretty bold. Surprised they would go there.

Added to my playlist for when I get home...

Kinda surprised by their latest commercial that they called out Titleist’s ProV quality on core centeredness.
You’d better have your ducks in a row making those claims. Pretty bold. Surprised they would go there.

That would be cool to see in person. Great info in that video.

Nice video, and good to see they are sticking to their commitment in quality

Interesting. "Find it, cut it" really bit Callaway in the rear end and exposed their quality issues and its nice to see them trying to rectify those issues.

Cool video. I love my Chromies, trust that they are high quality, and intend to continue using them.

Didn't expect Callaway to launch an offensive against Titleist but I'm here for it.

I noticed that too. I figured if they're going down that road, they're darn sure they can back it up!

I noticed that too. I figured if they're going down that road, they're darn sure they can back it up!

Do you think we're allowed to talk about the one test most of us have seen the results of on this, or not, if we hope to be in an event someday? :LOL:

Back