Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Remember Hogan paved the way for golden bear, the shark and sir nick!

Remember Hogan paved the way for golden bear, the shark and sir nick!

Team faldo is awesome. Were gona whup the teams with hangovers

tapatalk addict....

Team faldo is awesome. Were gona whup the teams with hangovers

tapatalk addict....

i never really get hangovers cause i never stop drinking..... but i completely agree!

just caught up with the thread love how the teams are coming about! looks like a lot of competition for 2nd place! hope JB makes a trophy for all the other teams to try to win.

just caught up with the thread love how the teams are coming about! looks like a lot of competition for 2nd place! hope JB makes a trophy for all the other teams to try to win.

No, no, no, anyone thinking team THP is a lock is dead wrong, they may be favored (and they may not), but having it locked up is a pipe dream right now. Too many things can happen to a golf swing, a putting stroke and the mental game in general for a full team to always be on their game.

No, no, no, anyone thinking team THP is a lock is dead wrong, they may be favored (and they may not), but having it locked up is a pipe dream right now. Too many things can happen to a golf swing, a putting stroke and the mental game in general for a full team to always be on their game.

you must be drunk i was talking about Team Faldo winning first place and all the other teams fighting for second. i mean im on a tear right now i just won the prestigious plaid jacket of PA this weekend. my second major win of the year will be at the outing!

you must be drunk i was talking about Team Faldo winning first place and all the other teams fighting for second. i mean im on a tear right now i just won the prestigious plaid jacket of PA this weekend. my second major win of the year will be at the outing!

Nope, not drunk, I just know the winning team has not been named as yet, I'll get back with you when we are though.

Nope, not drunk, I just know the winning team has not been named as yet, I'll get back with you when we are though.

lol, ok well i guess everyone needs a dream... ill remember to bring tissues when yours is crushed!

I just got back from the golf course after a round of 86. It was not a bad day because the weather was awesome!!!!! Now you guys who are painting me as some big old sweet teddy bear type, so badass won't have nightmares, are on the wrong page :angry:.. You know I am the meanest and toughest old fart this side of the Mississippi :blob:... Let the dude believe I eat coyotes raw and alligators are just little pets for me to wrestle.

I just got back from the golf course after a round of 86. It was not a bad day because the weather was awesome!!!!! Now you guys who are painting me as some big old sweet teddy bear type, so badass won't have nightmares, are on the wrong page :angry:.. You know I am the meanest and toughest old fart this side of the Mississippi :blob:... Let the dude believe I eat coyotes raw and alligators are just little pets for me to wrestle.

nice round OG.... really hoping we get to play a round together so i can get some more of the OG lingo down so it doesn't take as long to decipher on here!

nice round OG.... really hoping we get to play a round together so i can get some more of the OG lingo down so it doesn't take as long to decipher on here!

I promise we will play one round of golf if we have to do it with a flash light

I promise we will play one round of golf if we have to do it with a flash light

Won't that interfere with nap time?

tapatalk addict....

Won't that interfere with nap time?

tapatalk addict....

Nope. No nap time at the Outing dude! You got to be tough and hang out at least 16 hours!

Nope. No nap time at the Outing dude! You got to be tough and hang out at least 16 hours!

It was bed at 2am and up at 6am during The Morgan Cup. 16 hours seems kind of easy.

This was a blast to catch up on, some funny funny stuff in here. Some great teams announced, just not the winning team yet!
You must have missed the first post. The winning team is listed first.

Just took me my whole lunch hour to catch up on this thread.. I gotta admit, I'm kinda nervous about meeting Ole Gray..
Just keep him in front of you the whole time and you'll be OK.

I think everyone but me is scared of your team man.
This is about the most ridiculous thing I've read in this thread yet.

OG, I may be guilty of a skim here, but is there some sort of ironic intent with the new avi over there... "Georgian's Biggest Loser"?

OG, I may be guilty of a skim here, but is there some sort of ironic intent with the new avi over there... "Georgian's Biggest Loser"?

My wife and MaryC came up with a thread and challenge that they could beat me on the golf course tomorrow. Them as a scramble team against little old me. I took em on and now KellyBo is playing games with the avatar and sig. Maybe tomorrow I can return the favor.

OG is delusional. I had higher hopes for you!

Smalls you and your staffers are going down quicker than a bobsled on Pike's peak!

Looks like JB & THP are announcing the Places you guys will finish in ! We all know who is the Top team ! We were announced first!!!!!

My guess he is starting from the bottom up Which means I will be on the last team announced!

Smalls you and your staffers are going down quicker than a bobsled on Pike's peak!
Such a delusional man. And I can't wait to hear tomorrow's results!

My wife and MaryC came up with a thread and challenge that they could beat me on the golf course tomorrow. Them as a scramble team against little old me. I took em on and now KellyBo is playing games with the avatar and sig. Maybe tomorrow I can return the favor.
I like your wife more and more! LOL!

I'm pulling for you OG. I think you may get dusted like an old saddle sitting in a barn but I'm pulling for you. You'll need one win to carry you into the outing.

I'm pulling for you OG. I think you may get dusted like an old saddle sitting in a barn but I'm pulling for you. You'll need one win to carry you into the outing.

I'll give OG credit for having the moxie to take on the two ladies. I think he's nuts, but I gotta hand it to him anyway.

I'll give OG credit for having the moxie to take on the two ladies. I think he's nuts, but I gotta hand it to him anyway.

Is it moxie when you are not aware of your surroundings?! :D

Back