Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

We're gonna run wild on the outing brother.

Sorry Brother you better eat your Vegetables.Thats the only way you are going to be able to push the wheel chair. Hogan mania is done Brother!!! Team Nicklaus for the win - May 2012 THP Outing! Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Sorry Brother you better eat your Vegetables.Thats the only way you are going to be able to push the wheel chair. Hogan mania is done Brother!!! Team Nicklaus for the win - May 2012 THP Outing! Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Did OG forget to log out of a shared computer? OG's son? Please...no.

Well I guess I can get some work done now.. next team announcement won't be till tomorrow.

In theory that is, you never know around here. I might check in a bit from the road.

nope already reserved for OG's team

I think we can work up a little bet on this prediction!

We're gonna run wild on the outing brother.

Did OG forget to log out of a shared computer? OG's son? Please...no.

You guys just get ready to gird up your loins and get in line for an old fashion trip to the wood shed! Of course you will be able to find it as Team Staffers will have already cut a trail to it so the path will be clear :laughing:

Hulk Hogan huh? I think Mr. Ben Hogan is going to turn over in his grave on this one :D. Good looking Team but not good enough for the champs!
I bet they are a little gentler on sig pic size! Can you make that picture any bigger? 150 x 150 is plenty! Less is more, you know!

I found a picture of OG's woodshed he keeps talking about. Rumor has it, there is a mattress in the back. It also plays ice cream truck music to attract all the boys. This way he can talk about arses, hineys, etc some more.

94_Astro_Gray.JPG

I bet they are a little gentler on sig pic size! Can you make that picture any bigger? 150 x 150 is plenty! Less is more, you know!

Go big or go home. Team Nicklaus for the win - May 2012 THP Outing!

You should stop in at the check-in desk to introduce yourself. Just in case

Yeah! What up team Norman!!!

This all gets real now!! This is a solid team. Can't wait to take on team THP and all those other chumps with you guys come May!!

Booyah

Still not a winning team but fairly solid.
Too many veggies have made you thinking take a detour..this is the winning squad

Wow. Hogan look crazy strong. They are totally second place material. (again behind whatever team I am on)
We will only be behind you on the tee box, in the standings this is a two horse race (THP vs Hogan)

Certainly a friendly team. I predict a top five.
Not anymore, grow some thick skin...no angry posting...hehehe

I got the team avatar already
images
Going to have to check on this one

Team Hogan looks to be quite a formidable team.
This man knows his stuff

Wow team Hogan has some players on it. OMG they have that Yoccos guy. HEHE.
FIFY

Tadashi and co., I expect you to take good care of the Mrs.

By the way, she is joining me for a series of golftec lessons this winter so I expect you'll get a nice boost for team Hogan come May.
She will be just fine. Hope you don't mind her bringing home the Trophy

Really like the looks of all 4 teams. This is going to be a long wait for the real event

Really like the looks of all 4 teams. This is going to be a long wait for the real event

It actually flies by once the demo day thread starts, outing contests start getting announced, the THP banquet menu goes up, etc...

There's actually five teams so far. The four you are talking about are all gunning for first loser.

I am going to be totally honest, I am kind of jealous of Team Hogan! There I said it! There are some really cool cats on that team. The Original Gangsta- TMEX, SeemoreGuy is awesome, Setho who seems to be as cool as they come, Tadashi who we know is a great guy and you guys are going to love having Mrs G4L on your team, she is a ton of fun to be around. I don't know much about ratfink, but you are a lucky dude to have such a sweet team! Congrats to Team Hogan, just like your namesake, you guys are awesome!

I am going to be totally honest, I am kind of jealous of Team Hogan! There I said it! There are some really cool cats on that team. The Original Gangsta- TMEX, SeemoreGuy is awesome, Setho who seems to be as cool as they come, Tadashi who we know is a great guy and you guys are going to love having Mrs G4L on your team, she is a ton of fun to be around. I don't know much about ratfink, but you are a lucky dude to have such a sweet team! Congrats to Team Hogan, just like your namesake, you guys are awesome!

Come on Doc! You can't beat em by sweet talking those guys :angry:.. You got to lay the wood to em and knock em down like one of those rubber balloon clowns :clown:

Come on Doc! You can't beat em by sweet talking those guys :angry:.. You got to lay the wood to em and knock em down like one of those rubber balloon clowns :clown:

See below...

This is the most sensible post in this thread beside the OP. :)

:quiet:

Thats it No COOKIES for you!!!!

Since I'm the unofficial "official" cookie baker for THP Outings

c6e4c1c1-8dc5-619b.jpg

and I'm still a free agent as far as teams go, I'll decide who gets cookies and who doesn't ;-)

But I will say this... I'm working on special Gerotol and Metamucil cookie for Ole Gray's team!!

Days and weeks are flying by in my life right now so I barley notice. This will be a nice build up to the outing. Wish you were coming bro

Last edited:
This was a blast to catch up on, some funny funny stuff in here. Some great teams announced, just not the winning team yet!

I am really excited and honoured to be a on a team with OG, it will be a great chance to learn from from him and play alongside a great guy. In many ways, I think he is like the Tiger/A-Rod of THP, a lot of misdirected envy resulting in cheap shots and jokes.

I think he is like the Tiger/A-Rod of THP, a lot of misdirected envy resulting in cheap shots and jokes.

That is a great analogy. He is another guy that over the last two years has tons of promise and never delivers on the big stage.

Back