Coheed and Cambria tonight!

Saw them earlier this year in Harrisburg. AMAZING show. Vaxis II was not out yet but they'd released the Liar's Club single, so they played Liar's Club, Rise Nainasha and Shoulders and those songs SLAP live. Enjoy!!!

As for me, I'm seeing Get The Led Out for I think the 6th or 7th time tomorrow :ROFLMAO: They always kill it though! I am still holding out hope that they'll play Achilles' Last Stand (I haven't seen them play it yet)!

Last show was Steve Earle at a small venue near Pittsburgh. Great show, tight band, good beer.

Saw them earlier this year in Harrisburg. AMAZING show. Vaxis II was not out yet but they'd released the Liar's Club single, so they played Liar's Club, Rise Nainasha and Shoulders and those songs SLAP live. Enjoy!!!

As for me, I'm seeing Get The Led Out for I think the 6th or 7th time tomorrow :ROFLMAO: They always kill it though! I am still holding out hope that they'll play Achilles' Last Stand (I haven't seen them play it yet)!
Achilles Last Stand is a great song, Saw Roger Waters the other day at the Gahden great show

Neal McCoy a month ago, free. Great show, great band. He always looks like he's into the concert.

Resized_20220521_200125.jpg

can not wait to see these guys in September

Hi all went to John Fogarty at Lowell Memorial Aud last week. We just go the cheapest seats and eventually moved up to the 2nd row center floor. Really fun show.

Folks all around us were in the wrong seats and got kicked out as the real people who had those seats arrived. The security guard was getting annoyed and said to me "I hope I don't have to come back here again", to which I replied "Ya never know, but the magic 8 ball states the chances are high" as I knew we were in the wrong seats,

But we never had to move. We also saw a couple of punches thrown and some guy get a beach ball in the style of a baseball spiked in his face right in front of us during the playing of Centerfield. Who would have thought a bunch of old geezers at a Fogarty concert would get that rowdy. In the 2nd picture you can see the two combatants, the guy to the right is the one who spike the beachball in the guy in the white shirt's face to the left. I have the spike on video and you can hear us laughing.

Always good to see live music

jf1.jpgjf2.jpg

Thread bump, because I saw Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit play in Harrisburg Wednesday and it was a GREAT show. One of the best songwriters out there today, and if you haven't seen him live before, you might be surprised that he absolutely SHREDS a guitar solo too. Most of his recorded output isn't very guitar solo heavy, but live it's a different story.

I was going to go see Living Color & Extreme next week, but some other plans conflicted. As of right now, my only concert on the horizon is King's X in October.

I did get to see the Boston Symphony Orchestra last week while on vacation and it was an absolutely amazing experience seeing musicians of that caliber up close. My wife has been a flute player for 30+ years and is still in awe of some of the performances she saw.

This year I have seen Rival Sons at Palladium, Dead & Company at Fenway, so great. Ed Sheeran at Gillette with a bunch of family and the Saw Doctors at MGM Fenway

2 big concerts for us in the next few months. Going to see Bruce Springsteen at Wrigley Field next week (I've seen him enough times but the wife wants to see one last time). Then in November we got 2nd row for The Eagles in Lexington Kentucky. That is the one I can't wait for!

2 big concerts for us in the next few months. Going to see Bruce Springsteen at Wrigley Field next week (I've seen him enough times but the wife wants to see one last time). Then in November we got 2nd row for The Eagles in Lexington Kentucky. That is the one I can't wait for!
Randy Meisner, formerly the Eagles bass player, just passed away.

R.I.P.

Randy Meisner, the Eagles bass player, just passed away.

R.I.P.

Saw this as well. Major bummer. I know he struggled with health issues for a while.

Went to Luke Combs last fri at Gillette and I will say The sound was Messed up the first 5 songs, Show gets stopped and when he comes back out only plays 4 songs.
Not happy.

Hoping Jelly Roll and Zac Brown are better.

It's been a good year so far with Brit Floyd, Aaron Lewis, Kane Brown and then Luke.

Went to see Big Head Todd and The Monsters/Blues Traveler last night. I am a huge fan of BHTM And they delivered a great show. I left at about the halfway point of Blues Traveler, they were fine just not my favorite.

Back