Tomorrow night I will be going to Korn, Skillet, Stone Sour, Ded and Yelawolf

Surprised the wife with Meet 'n Greet tix for Alter Bridge next Tuesday in Columbus. She about cried. I told her it was an early Christmas gift plus I get to meet Tremonti. Bonus. :rockon:

Surprised the wife with Meet 'n Greet tix for Alter Bridge next Tuesday in Columbus. She about cried. I told her it was an early Christmas gift plus I get to meet Tremonti. Bonus. :rockon:

Mark is a really nice dude. Have fun!

Dream Theater coming to Philly, PA on 11/19!! OMG!!

THIS RIGHT HERE!! Not a fan of the Astonishing at all.....but an Images and Words tour? Um yeah I am in. They are coming to Phx in October. Now if they do an Awake tour......I will be a happy man.

Went to In This Moment with a friend on Sunday. He bought my ticket, I'm slowly teaching him how to golf. We also got meet n greet passes. Maria Brink is one of the most down to earth people I've ever had the chance to talk with.

The show itself was amazing, but I don't think my body enjoys mosh pits as much as it did 10 years ago.

384ef01625cdd010265d027259c5a793.jpg

Got to meet Alter Bridge last Tuesday. Great bunch of guys. My wife about passed out she was so nervous.

attachment.php

Wife wanted to see Michael McDonald so we went on Friday....what a bust.
Dudes voice is gone...no energy....the whole band looked and sounded like some sunday night open jam in a neighborhood bar somewhere.

Was fortunate to get an invite to see Darius Rucker at what was called the Tee Party leading up to the PGA Chamionships. Great voice and seems like a super nice guy. John Daly sang a couple of songs with him. Purple Rain was a huge hit. Fun tone heading into what was a cool weekend.

Going to see FFDP with some friends in a couple weeks, cant wait!

Bought tickets to go see Lake Street Dive at the Vinyl next month with the wife. So awesome to be in a city that bands actually come to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Coldplay and Kings of Leon booked while on our honeymoon.

Kings of Leon is at the Hollywood Bowl, which I'm extremely excited to experience.

Went with my middle and youngest brother to my youngest brother's first concert tonight.... Goldfinger... And it was freaking epic!!

c31b758a7eff02ab1c4c0bcc225d07d6.jpg
6b71915f947e8f4bc88a1610e9fd27f1.jpg
ad270a0166d5edaabe8b1ba5bca9df27.jpg
31e09340465e79216a8f6e3fc02170a4.jpg
0fbf125099bf6d89ed30a0f650bafc8d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Was able to check out Beck and U2 last night at Lucas Oil Stadium. I forgot how good Beck was and he was really good in concert. This is the 5th time seeing U2 in concert and they don't disappoint. I will try to get a few pictures up.

Here are a couple pictures from last night:

ebd050b987f0e3e7180c952081a86c8a.jpg
7f5651a7d0efa756ea0bf41e5ef8ec9c.jpg
9f119d63bdd8d31ca458e0bbe910ef36.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ok saw Depeche Mode (2nd all time favorite band) in DC the other night. Had 400 level nose bleed seats from the pre-sale, so I could not select my seats. Once sitting down I quickly realized that I had an obstructed view because the seats were on the side of the stage and a metal pole blocked our view along with being high up.

I figured I'd make the best of it. I notice this guy walking past my seat a few times and didn't think a lot about it until he stopped and stood right by my seat (aisle seat). After a few moments of standing there he leaned over and asked if I wanted better seats. I said that would be awesome but that I didn't have a lot of cash on me. He said that was not what he asked me and repeated the question. After being asked again I simply said yes. To me surprise he pulled out two tickets and said to go find an usher to guide us to the new seats. We did just that and ended up in the first row and dead center of the stage. Best concert experience ever.

Ok saw Depeche Mode (2nd all time favorite band) in DC the other night. Had 400 level nose bleed seats from the pre-sale, so I could not select my seats. Once sitting down I quickly realized that I had an obstructed view because the seats were on the side of the stage and a metal pole blocked our view along with being high up.

I figured I'd make the best of it. I notice this guy walking past my seat a few times and didn't think a lot about it until he stopped and stood right by my seat (aisle seat). After a few moments of standing there he leaned over and asked if I wanted better seats. I said that would be awesome but that I didn't have a lot of cash on me. He said that was not what he asked me and repeated the question. After being asked again I simply said yes. To me surprise he pulled out two tickets and said to go find an usher to guide us to the new seats. We did just that and ended up in the first row and dead center of the stage. Best concert experience ever.
What the heck? Seriously that's cool! Who was it?

Sent from my S8 using Tapatalk

Concerts

Picture from U2 show.

You know you might be a redneck if...
220aeb64b43b39484bc5d30f7b14db64.jpg

Enjoyed the show but seriously wondered if Bono was lip syncing. The sound quality of his singing was very clear (especially for a stadium) but the political rants were garbled. In the end, it really didn't matter to me. I paid to be entertained...mission accomplished!

Going to see The Foo Fighters in December as they come to my area for the first time. Taking my son also, it will be his first concert. Can't wait!

Picture from U2 show.

You know you might be a redneck if...
220aeb64b43b39484bc5d30f7b14db64.jpg

Enjoyed the show but seriously wondered if Bono was lip syncing. The sound quality of his singing was very clear (especially for a stadium) but the political rants were garbled. In the end, it really didn't matter to me. I paid to be entertained...mission accomplished!

Yeah, big stadium shows tend to sound horrible, and especially things said between songs. I saw them on their Zoo TV Tour in Madison, WI. At the time I was managing a pool hall that was located on the campus of the University of WI. The night before the show (Sat) U2 was in town and "sightseeing" in the downtown/campus area. We were busy that night..the place was packed. U2's tour manager called us because several of the band members felt like shooting pool. He asked a bunch of questions, like how many tables we had, what kind of beer did we serve, etc. Then he asked us to clear the place out so they could have it to themselves. And they didn't want to rent it or anything...it was more like they wanted us to kick out our paying customers so they could play for free. I'm sure they get comped at a lot of places, but I just couldn't see losing a couple thousand dollars in revenue and let a few millionaires drink and play at no charge!

What the heck? Seriously that's cool! Who was it?

Sent from my S8 using Tapatalk

The guy was someone with the band that just walked around handing out tickets and back stage passes to whoever he selected. I just got lucky that's all.

The wife and I got tickets to see the killers in Colorado this coming February. Should be good!

Yeah, big stadium shows tend to sound horrible, and especially things said between songs. I saw them on their Zoo TV Tour in Madison, WI. At the time I was managing a pool hall that was located on the campus of the University of WI. The night before the show (Sat) U2 was in town and "sightseeing" in the downtown/campus area. We were busy that night..the place was packed. U2's tour manager called us because several of the band members felt like shooting pool. He asked a bunch of questions, like how many tables we had, what kind of beer did we serve, etc. Then he asked us to clear the place out so they could have it to themselves. And they didn't want to rent it or anything...it was more like they wanted us to kick out our paying customers so they could play for free. I'm sure they get comped at a lot of places, but I just couldn't see losing a couple thousand dollars in revenue and let a few millionaires drink and play at no charge!

I'm sure they aren't the only ones but since Bono is the epitome of douchebag this type of request doesn't surprise me.

Back