Congrats Scarnici - Hole In One!

Congrats on the HOI!!! :)

Congrats on the HI1!
I've been golfing about 35yrs and I still don't have one.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Congrats, Scarnici! Way to go! Was that your first?

And I have you beat. I've played this game for over 50 years and don't have one! And I've been a damn good golfer. Been close a bunch! Even clanked them off the flagstick. Like the no stress birdie, but still....

That’s awesome and the fact you got it on video...my God it’s immortal! Congratulations @Scarnici !!!

(y)

Calm down a little bit.

Thanks everyone. I’m still in shock that I made one. Never thought I would ever see the day

Congrats, Scarnici! Way to go! Was that your first?

And I have you beat. I've played this game for over 50 years and don't have one! And I've been a damn good golfer. Been close a bunch! Even clanked them off the flagstick. Like the no stress birdie, but still....

Yes it was my first one

Congratulations @Scarnici that is awesome!

BALLER:drinks: love that low key I was trying to do that 'reaction' CONGRATS @Scarnici!!!! So cool to do it with THPers and it be recorded. You and Cookie, dang man that IS AWESOME!!!

Being there for @Cookie HIO that was the ultimate HIO. The place went crazy

Being there for @Cookie HIO that was the ultimate HIO. The place went crazy
I thought I remembered you being in that event.(y) Cookie's HiO was magic even just following along on the forum. Must've been bonkers in person. Yours is right up there too brother. CONGRATS!!!! Golf Gods are smiling.

Congrats!

Congratulations, @Scarnici! That’s awesome!

Congrats, heck of a shot there!

OK, a little more embellishment here. @Scarnici hit a perfect little fade that landed just short and right of the pin on a little mound at the front right portion of the green, and the pin was tucked in a tough spot just beyond the mound. The ball broke left off the mound and straight into the hole. Absolutely perfect shot. We could not see it go in from the tee, and spent almost a full three minutes looking for it long over the green before we realized we were being stupid and the only place left for the ball to be was in the hole!

The owner and head pro of Montcalm caught up with us on 18, and they were stoked, especially the owner! Apparently that is only the 5th ace in the history of Montcalm dating back to 2004. Well done!

Last edited:
Congrats! Now that the ice has been broken hopefully anymore will come.

Pretty amazing shot, I was in group behind. We were kinda bummed out because our group looked to lose 2 or 3 shots in the team match. :D

The hole was in a really really tough spot, awesome heavenwood shot to go in.

Congrats Scarnici!

My man!!! That's awesome dude. Well done.

Awesome stuff guys! Thanks for sharing!

What a shot

Back