Congrats: You Are Headed to Bellerive

Congrats, what an awesome package.

Congrats Fellas!!!

i know I can't stop looking at it!!!

Combats to you both. Looking forward to hearing about the event and the course.

I have never had a fitting but was going to this year as I was looking to upgrade my irons so this will be awesome and start 2021 on a great note.
Funny you mention this, I had a scheduled fitting for May 24th with Club Champion. 2021 is rocking so far

Congrats! Enjoy!

Funny you mention this, I had a scheduled fitting for May 24th with Club Champion. 2021 is rocking so far
I agree it is going to be a great time. Can't wait to meet you all we will have a great time.

HMM, Red could be on the itinerary for shirt colors. Blue is really nice too ;)

Gotta go bold
I don't have much red but got blue and will be rocking my THP hat and my Mizuno hat

Congratulations to you both! Can’t wait to follow along here on THP.

BTW, i have been told that my fuffle post is not nice. fuffle is my actual brother, so I'm just busting his chops.

Congrats guys!

Congrats fellas!!!

Last week we held signups to win a contest that was for an all expenses paid trip to play Major Championship venue Bellerive, get fit by UST Mamiya for new Mizuno equipment and a whole lot more.

Join me in congratulating.

@fuffle master
@rlefig

And if you were not selected for this one, never fear, we have Shaft Up #3 coming soon and don't tell anybody, it will be at another Major Championship venue.
Way to go guys have fun

Congrats that's awesome!

Have a great time, guys!:D

congrats guys....enjoy !

Was reading up on the Bellerive (have to figure out correct pronouciation prior to going) and it looks like the jorts will have to remain home LOL.

What a great history and course. I have not been in STL for 15 or so years.

Thanks for all the congrats and thanks THP for all the golf help. Fun events and for the folks I have met on this forum

Back