ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to PGA National with Mizuno

Do you have any preconceived notions about the course, the clubs, the experience you want to share?

Congratulations guys!!

Looking forward to following along.

Congratulations! Can't wait to follow along and see all the goodness you're going to experience

Congrats fellas. Heck if a win! Have fun!

Congrats to you both. Awesome win.

Congrats, fellas! Gonna be fun to follow!

Congrats, enjoy!!

Congrats

Congrats fellas!

Do you have any preconceived notions about the course, the clubs, the experience you want to share?
Preconceived notions of the course: it’s incredible but a bear.
of the experience: it will be incredible as always.
Of the equipment: not really. Their woods line is completely foreign to me.

Congrats guys....

I'm sure the courses are going to be great. I miss playing golf on fast greens.
The only thing I'm kinda worried about is how the driver looks. I didn't like the way the 190 looks, I prefer more of a deep face driver, and that's what the pictures seem to show.
I just hope all my excitement doesn't wear me out before hand lol. And I need to get my phone fixed, my camera lens is all scratched up.

Awesome guys, congrats. You're in for a hell of a ride, really looking forward to watching along with you.

Defint
I'm sure the courses are going to be great. I miss playing golf on fast greens.
The only thing I'm kinda worried about is how the driver looks. I didn't like the way the 190 looks, I prefer more of a deep face driver, and that's what the pictures seem to show.
I just hope all my excitement doesn't wear me out before hand lol. And I need to get my phone fixed, my camera lens is all scratched up.
[/QUDefinitely need a new phone for the beauty of that course and for the THPers following along at home. It will be very memorable!

Last week we held a contest where two forum members are getting to pack their bags and head to Palm Beach for a weekend with Mizuno. New clubs, rounds of golf with Voshall and Jeremy and it is 100% free including airfare.

Join me in congratulating the two lucky winners.

@cbaker2882
@Kmench

Get ready for a wild ride you two, we will be in touch soon to plan your travel and to get some club info.

congratulations @cbaker2882 & @Kmench!

this will be an awesome Experience for y'all

Congrats!!

Congrats guys! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Back