Congrats You Are Headed to the 2021 Mizuno Experience

Congrats!

Congrats 👏

Congrats good sir!

Well I was trying to post a video but it is not working right now. All I can say is I am blown away. I had just looked at the forum earlier and was sitting in the recliner talking to my wife. Her and the kids are home because school is closed. I open the forum up and I see a boat load of notifications. My first thought was, well something good must be going on. Well good is not even the word to describe it.

I can’t express how exited I am. Joining THP and Mizuno with what is already an awesome set of of THPers is going to be a blast. Teaming with @Canadan is something I am really looking forward to. Dan is a guy I have really wanted to meet in person and hang out with. On top of that, we have some amazing staff members from Mizuno who I can’t wait to meet! I am just at a loss for words here guys as this is going to be one heck of a good time!

Congrats @Stryker!! It's going to be a fun ride!

WTG congratulations

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Congrats to @Stryker! So happy for you my friend. :)

Well I was trying to post a video but it is not working right now. All I can say is I am blown away. I had just looked at the forum earlier and was sitting in the recliner talking to my wife. Her and the kids are home because school is closed. I open the forum up and I see a boat load of notifications. My first thought was, well something good must be going on. Well good is not even the word to describe it.

I can’t express how exited I am. Joining THP and Mizuno with what is already an awesome set of of THPers is going to be a blast. Teaming with @Canadan is something I am really looking forward to. Dan is a guy I have really wanted to meet in person and hang out with. On top of that, we have some amazing staff members from Mizuno who I can’t wait to meet! I am just at a loss for words here guys as this is going to be one heck of a good time!
Welcome to the party, my good man!!!

Congrats [mention]Stryker [/mention]

Congrats Stryker!!!!

Congrats!

Congratulations! THP is amazing.

Awesome win. Congrats!

Back