Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy of em All!

Are you sure? I also just threw up so if you want the tears you are gonna get the puke too.....:ROFLMAO:
Honestly I feel much better now though lmao.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
This is a sign that you are the perfect teammate!! If you didn't have an overwhelmed reaction i would be worried!! We are going to have a lot of fun this year!

Congrats man! Get ready for an unbelievable time.

Congrats @Afizzle2100 welcome to the team, you're in for an amazing time!

Congrats!

Congratulations! Very cool and I hope you enjoy it.

Congrats my man @Afizzle2100 !!!

What a trip to have to worry about! Congrats man!!!!

Congrats on your selection to this great THP Experience!

GUYS!!!!!!!!!

I’m freaking out right now. Sorry for the delay in getting back I just got out of my networking meeting when I got a text from my friend @thewilderside to check the forum. And now i won’t get any work done today lol.

I filmed my reaction on my work phone as I checked the forum on my personal. Below is my instant reaction. Sorry for the childish excitement but this is what this event does to us haha.

im trying to digest this all. I’ve been an emotional wreck. We just put our family dog down yesterday and my family has been torn up. I didn’t want to cry on camera, but now that I’m in the privacy of my office the waterworks are flowing. The Grandaddy is everything I’ve ever wanted on this forum. As many have said no one is worthy of this and it’s a responsibility to do your best. I’m just can’t believe I’ve been selected and it’s really just pulled me out of whatever grief I was feeling.

without sounding like a politician, I promise to do everything I can to bring you all as much of the Granddaddy as I possibly can. Everything I talked about in my post, from match vlogs, to fitness/swing threads, to late night videos. I’m gonna give it my all. Equipment is ordered. I’m not the MOST camera savvy yet. However I’m going to get better right in front on your eyes. I’m going to try and play around making content as much as possible until we get to December. I have a great vision for this and I know if I give it my all it’s going to be fun! I am just so blessed and overwhelmed by this opportunity, and want to thank Callaway and THP for just creating the event of a lifetime.

To my teammates, I can’t wait to mingle and meet with you. With all respect to everyone on the forum, I really love the current members on the team and really hoped I was selected for this one specifically so I could join their squad. And now it’s reality. However, it’s not just fun and games. We are there to bring back a belt we haven’t seen in quite some time. We are gonna give Team Callaway and @JasonFinleyCG all they can handle. more posting to come today, but all I can say right now is thank you. This made my life.

Its so easy to feel OK about not getting selected when we get reaction vids like this. Very happy for you, man.

GUYS!!!!!!!!!

I’m freaking out right now. Sorry for the delay in getting back I just got out of my networking meeting when I got a text from my friend @thewilderside to check the forum. And now i won’t get any work done today lol.

I filmed my reaction on my work phone as I checked the forum on my personal. Below is my instant reaction. Sorry for the childish excitement but this is what this event does to us haha.

im trying to digest this all. I’ve been an emotional wreck. We just put our family dog down yesterday and my family has been torn up. I didn’t want to cry on camera, but now that I’m in the privacy of my office the waterworks are flowing. The Grandaddy is everything I’ve ever wanted on this forum. As many have said no one is worthy of this and it’s a responsibility to do your best. I’m just can’t believe I’ve been selected and it’s really just pulled me out of whatever grief I was feeling.

without sounding like a politician, I promise to do everything I can to bring you all as much of the Granddaddy as I possibly can. Everything I talked about in my post, from match vlogs, to fitness/swing threads, to late night videos. I’m gonna give it my all. Equipment is ordered. I’m not the MOST camera savvy yet. However I’m going to get better right in front on your eyes. I’m going to try and play around making content as much as possible until we get to December. I have a great vision for this and I know if I give it my all it’s going to be fun! I am just so blessed and overwhelmed by this opportunity, and want to thank Callaway and THP for just creating the event of a lifetime.

To my teammates, I can’t wait to mingle and meet with you. With all respect to everyone on the forum, I really love the current members on the team and really hoped I was selected for this one specifically so I could join their squad. And now it’s reality. However, it’s not just fun and games. We are there to bring back a belt we haven’t seen in quite some time. We are gonna give Team Callaway and @JasonFinleyCG all they can handle. more posting to come today, but all I can say right now is thank you. This made my life.

PERFECTLY said!

Congratulations!! Enjoy the ride.

Way to go

The excitement from the forum is always so incredible! Loving this thread!

Back