ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are headed to the Grandaddy of Em All!

Congratulations my man!!! You are going to be glad you joined this site

Have a blast!!

Congrats @cm24 !!!!!!

Enjoy !!

Congrats @cm24 you are in for a grand adventure.

Congrats @cm24 that's a killer win!! Rep THP well!!

Hey everyone,

First of all, I am honestly in shock. This is an opportunity that I can't even fathom. I said this in a previous thread, but I'm going to say it again. I can't believe I hadn't stumbled upon THP sooner. The first time I heard of THP was through an ad on Instagram likely because I follow TXG and MyGolfSpy. I started reading some of the threads, and I knew pretty quickly that this community was special. I've never seen so many golfers who are willing to provide feedback or input if someone has questions about anything golf related and even beyond that. I was happy to join even before this amazing experience was a thought.

I can't say thank you enough to THP for the opportunity and for all the individuals who have posted in this thread and messaged me. It means more than I can put in words, and I will do my absolute best to make sure to share the experience with you in any way that I can.

I am absolutely honored to represent Team THP at The Grandaddy of Em All!
Cody (cm24)

Hey everyone,

First of all, I am honestly in shock. This is an opportunity that I can't even fathom. I said this in a previous thread, but I'm going to say it again. I can't believe I hadn't stumbled upon THP sooner. The first time I heard of THP was through an ad on Instagram likely because I follow TXG and MyGolfSpy. I started reading some of the threads, and I knew pretty quickly that this community was special. I've never seen so many golfers who are willing to provide feedback or input if someone has questions about anything golf related and even beyond that. I was happy to join even before this amazing experience was a thought.

I can't say thank you enough to THP for the opportunity and for all the individuals who have posted in this thread and messaged me. It means more than I can put in words, and I will do my absolute best to make sure to share the experience with you in any way that I can.

Cody (cm24)
Welcome to the Team Cody!

Hey everyone,

Cody (cm24)
Welcome to the team brother!

Oh man congrats @cm24 your life just changed!!!

What a win! Congrats!

Hey everyone,

Cody (cm24)
Welcome to the team!

Trust me...Nobody read my mention nor yours :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So little faith in the membership? :drinks:

I'm betting the majority not only read the complete first post, but also read through the entire thread to find @cm24 's reaction. Sounds like a great addition to the team to me, the 2 handicap sure won't hurt, and just sounds like a pretty good guy from reading his posts.

Congratulations @cm24 ! Trip of a lifetime incoming!

Congrats man!!

Congrats @cm24! Very excited to follow you and the rest of Team THP through this journey. This will be my first year of getting to follow it live 😬

Hey everyone,

Cody (cm24)
I hope you dive in HARD, Cody. It'll make it so much better, trust me!

Enjoy the ride.

Congrats @cm24! "Trip of a lifetime" is not an exaggeration!

Congratulations @cm24 !

So, I'll be following again this year, and hoping to be a participant next year.

Back