ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are headed to the Grandaddy of Em All!

Hey everyone,

First of all, I am honestly in shock. This is an opportunity that I can't even fathom. I said this in a previous thread, but I'm going to say it again. I can't believe I hadn't stumbled upon THP sooner. The first time I heard of THP was through an ad on Instagram likely because I follow TXG and MyGolfSpy. I started reading some of the threads, and I knew pretty quickly that this community was special. I've never seen so many golfers who are willing to provide feedback or input if someone has questions about anything golf related and even beyond that. I was happy to join even before this amazing experience was a thought.

I can't say thank you enough to THP for the opportunity and for all the individuals who have posted in this thread and messaged me. It means more than I can put in words, and I will do my absolute best to make sure to share the experience with you in any way that I can.

I am absolutely honored to represent Team THP at The Grandaddy of Em All!
Cody (cm24)
I agree, THP is so many things to so many people but it's always awesome. Where else could you have joined a forum less than a month ago and be selected for a golf trip of a lifetime? Nowhere!

@cm24 good for you, enjoy it all!!

Congrats!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats @cm24 ! Pick your jaw up off the floor and get ready for an amazing adventure!

Congrats! 3 weeks. Wow.

Congratulations!!

Congrats and what a way to join the THP community.

Hey everyone,

First of all, I am honestly in shock. This is an opportunity that I can't even fathom. I said this in a previous thread, but I'm going to say it again. I can't believe I hadn't stumbled upon THP sooner. The first time I heard of THP was through an ad on Instagram likely because I follow TXG and MyGolfSpy. I started reading some of the threads, and I knew pretty quickly that this community was special. I've never seen so many golfers who are willing to provide feedback or input if someone has questions about anything golf related and even beyond that. I was happy to join even before this amazing experience was a thought.

I can't say thank you enough to THP for the opportunity and for all the individuals who have posted in this thread and messaged me. It means more than I can put in words, and I will do my absolute best to make sure to share the experience with you in any way that I can.

I am absolutely honored to represent Team THP at The Grandaddy of Em All!
Cody (cm24)

I would probably follow THPGolf before at least one of those, but that's just me. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats @cm24 !!

I'll definitely be following and am looking forward to my name being called next year.

EDIT: Wow, I just looked at your join date. What a welcome to THP!

Congratulations!

@cm24
Your life is about to change FOREVER......

Congrats Cody....Enjoy.

Congrats, have a heck of a time!

Congratulations @cm24, do Ohio proud. Welcome to THP

Congrats @cm24 ! Enjoy the Experience!

I would probably follow THPGolf before at least one of those, but that's just me. :ROFLMAO:

Haha I should've just listened to you from the start :ROFLMAO: thankfully I'm a proud follower now and will make sure to send anyone I can to this wonderful community!

Glad to have the team assembled... I'll be a fan from home, enjoy your journey!

Congratulations @cm24, do Ohio proud. Welcome to THP

I will do my best! Thank you!!

Congrats @cm24 !!

I'll definitely be following and am looking forward to my name being called next year.

EDIT: Wow, I just looked at your join date. What a welcome to THP!

Doesn't even feel real! I will definitely do my best to represent THP and this phenomenal group of golfers!

Congrats @cm24 ! Pick your jaw up off the floor and get ready for an amazing adventure!

Me when I got the notification...
Jaw Drop Mask GIF - Jaw Drop Mask Shocked GIFs

Back