ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Heading to the Grandaddy

Congrats!!!

Way to go. Not jealous at all.

Congrats buddy. Super happy for you.

Congrats @Nappy! Time for a celebration dance!

Congrats @Nappy !

Looks like I've got one more shot at being your teammate this year.

I'm literally shaking guys.

I woke up at 4am with screaming kids. I've got a water leak in the basement (no joke). Finally get a chance to check my phone and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT....

This can't be possible.
If the kids went back to sleep I hope you woke them up screaming because you’re going to the Grandaddy!!! Congrats and welcome to the team!

Congrats @Nappy, you're gonna love it!

If the kids went back to sleep I hope you woke them up screaming because you’re going to the Grandaddy!!! Congrats and welcome to the team!

My wife just took them off to daycare and I went upstairs to tell her and I couldn't even open my mouth. Just grinned ear to ear and shaking. She asked what's wrong with me and I said I'd tell her when she gets back. Not sure what to even do or say right now. What do I do with my hands? How can I work today? Should I run through a wall? I still need to call that plumber, but who cares.....the freaking GRANDADDY?!?

Congrats! Great way to start the day!

My wife just took them off to daycare and I went upstairs to tell her and I couldn't even open my mouth. Just grinned ear to ear and shaking. She asked what's wrong with me and I said I'd tell her when she gets back. Not sure what to even do or say right now. What do I do with my hands? How can I work today? Should I run through a wall? I still need to call that plumber, but who cares.....the freaking GRANDADDY?!?
If it's anything like when I found out then today will not be very productive and good luck sleeping tonight!!

Congrats!!

congrats @Nappy!!! buckle up. you're in for a helluva ride.

Congrats. Love hearing people’s reactions when the find out

Congratulations!!!

Where’s the video?….

Welp! Someone’s having on heckuva morning!!

Congrats @Nappy !!

Congratulations @Nappy

Can’t wait to follow along

Back