ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Heading to the Grandaddy

Thanks guys/gals for all the congratulations and messages. This community is simply awesome. Couldn't be happier to be a part of this team.

Yesterday is a complete blur. I even drove to the golf course for league last night, only to realize I'd left my golf shoes at home. o_O Still having trouble focusing on simple tasks. LOL.

Looking forward to representing THP the best I can.

Thanks guys/gals for all the congratulations and messages. This community is simply awesome. Couldn't be happier to be a part of this team.

Yesterday is a complete blur. I even drove to the golf course for league last night, only to realize I'd left my golf shoes at home. o_O Still having trouble focusing on simple tasks. LOL.

Looking forward to representing THP the best I can.
Pumped you're on the team sir!

Hopefully this works. Sorry had to keep my voice down because the wife is on a call upstairs. Office is messy and still unfinished …..and thank god for Home Warranties.

still pretty sure I’m dreaming…,

Great video under less than optimal conditions! Welcome to the team again, it will be great to have another Packers fan onboard, right @MattyD-MPLS ? 😆

Great video under less than optimal conditions! Welcome to the team again, it will be great to have another Packers fan onboard, right @MattyD-MPLS ? 😆

I am going to try and convert both of you and @Nappy to purple and gold! Haha!

Back to back Grandaddy with 2 packer fans is rigoshdarndiculous!

Congratulations!

I am going to try and convert both of you and @Nappy to purple and gold! Haha!

Back to back Grandaddy with 2 packer fans is rigoshdarndiculous!

Purple and Gold? You mean that team that's never won a Super Bowl? They still have a team? ;)

Congrats, Nappy!!! Welcome to the brotherhood!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations @Nappy , thats an awesome experience you've been chosen for.

Congrats.

I saw this pop up and thought my dream was over until next year.

Lol. This got me as well.

Darn it!

Great fake out

@JB can someone lock this thread until the last person is announced? I don’t know that my heart can take daily hits like this :rofl:

Anyone new coming along? Haha!!!

Congrats, @Nappy! I know from working with you on a long-term test your teammates are going to love having you around!

Back