ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are In The Grandaddy

Congratulations

Thanks everyone for the congratulations, really appreciated. What a day (ok, year) it has been, can’t thank the THP community enough for the opportunities of meeting many great people to hangout and play this great game with. Can’t say enough how excited I am about jumping into this experience. Have some catching up to do still on the Grandaddy thread but am extremely excited to getting to know the team better. I have already talked to Matt a little and PM’d with a couple others and they have been more than welcoming and I’m really starting to get even more amped up for this. Excited to deep dive into the Callaway threads. Most of all I’d like to thank @JB and @GolferGal for all they do for the THP community to give these incredible opportunities throughout the year and find a way to knock these out of the park time and time again.

My man!

Is it a THP moment to have golfed with a Grandaddy guy (one, amongst many and most importantly, ALL that I’ll once again mention lived through it, no thanks to @Hamfist )?

I will enjoy watching you on this journey! I’m now….. invested?

Rock it man!!

Congrats dude that's amazing! Enjoy the ride!!

Back