ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have a SeeMore Putter Headed Your Way

Can not WAIT to give these a go! I am using your online club builder and it is pretty true to form for what I have now (length & lie). Can't wait to see how this works and provide feedback to the community!

Headed there next need to scope out the grips!

Putter info has been sent will go update the other thread! Then i have to get to work :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Congrats fellas. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, that's a mighty fine looking putter.

Congrats on the putters. Looking forward to hearing some thoughts on these.

Congrats on the putters, can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Congratulations gentleman!! Great way to start a morning!

Congrats, guys! It is definitely a sweet looking putter and SeeMore always brings it with the RST!

Congratulations! I'm falling in love with mine. When not in play it's been living in my house so I can get a few rolls in each morning. Really interested in your reviews, especially those of you switching from a mallet.

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your thoughts on the putter and how it works for you!

Nice win everyone. Hope you report back that you're sinking more putts.

Congrats winners. Look forward to hearing more about the putter.

Congrats guys!! Helluva prize and I look forward to your thoughts.

Congrats guys! Good luck! I love the SeeMore rst alignment. Really helped me. Looking forward to reading more.

Earlier in the week we held signups looking for testers to review the SeeMore Mini Giant DF putter. Join me in congratulating

@Reframmellator
@Doubleb21
@hadi05
@TexasHacker34
@GraniteRoost

Thank you in advance for reviewing the @seemoreputters with the most in depth thoughts anywhere on the internet. Please contact @GolferGal with this information.

RH or LH
Length
Lie Angle (standard is 70)
Grip Choice (Find Here) (Choose any no uncharge)

When your putter arrives please use this thread for reviews.

Heck yeah guys. Can't wait to hear your feedback.

Congrats!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to the reviews.

Back