Congrats: You Have Blast Motion Headed Your Way

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week we held signups for THPers that want to test and review the Blast Motion Golf System. Join me in congratulating

@TrapGodEvan
@will
@V14_Heels
@DataDude
@Raiderboost

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get this right out to you.

Very exciting, congrats guys! I will have many questions once you get these in-hand!!

This week we held signups for THPers that want to test and review the Blast Motion Golf System. Join me in congratulating

@TrapGodEvan
@will
@V14_Heels
@DataDude
@Raiderboost

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get this right out to you.
YES! Lets go baby! It was literally on my Christmas list and now I get to swap it out with something else. I can't WAIT to try this thing. I had never heard of it or knew about it until Canadans Off Course Podcast, and I'm excited to review this!

Congrats all! Great win and look forward to your reviews

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the chosen testers!

Congrats guys. I bought it about a year ago. Used it primarily with putter. Looking forward to following along. It may even give me motivation to test it more intensively

YES! Lets go baby! It was literally on my Christmas list and now I get to swap it out with something else. I can't WAIT to try this thing. I had never heard of it or knew about it until Canadans Off Course Podcast, and I'm excited to review this!

Congrats. I look forward to your feedback and observations.

Congrats fellas! Can't wait to hear your feedback as this is squarely on my ponder list.

Congrats guys. I’m looking forward to learning some things about Blast Motion from your feedback and observations.

Congrats testers!!!!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to reading your experiences.

@TrapGodEvan
@will
@V14_Heels
@DataDude
@Raiderboost

Heck yeah!!! This is going to be a lot of fun to review. If it can get my tempo in order it's going to be a hit.

Congrats y'all! Can't wait for the review!

Great looking group of testers right there! Congrats fellas & can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

Congrats! I can't wait to read your impressions. As a golf 'data guy' through and through your findings and impressions are very interesting to me!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to seeing some feedback, especially about putting.

looking forward to everyone's thoughts on this. I wanted to jump in, but I am not practicing enough at the moment, I'm really curious on the putting aspect and results.

Back