ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have Nippon Headed Your Way

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we held signups to find some testers for the new Nippon graphite driver shafts. Looking for those playing Nippon, that we can match the driver shaft to the feel of their iron shafts and review for the forum. Looking forward to getting these into the hands of reviewers.

Tour 105 – Formula MB+ - @Iceman!
Tour 120 – Formula B+ @Tywithay
Tour 125 – Formula MB+ @TexasHacker34
Tour 130 – Formula M+ @Jman

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name, shipping address and what weight and flex you would like.

Congrats guys!! I was intrigued by this shaft but my driver combo is working too good to mess with right now. I am curious if the feel of steel iron shafts can be replicated in a graphite driver shaft and if so will it benefit the user?

awesome! looking forward to reading everyone’s feedback.

Congrats fellas! Super interesting concept. Can't wait to see how it goes for you

Congrats all!! Look forward to your experience with these shafts!

Congrats all

I'm really excited to try this shaft!!!!!
Been really struggling with Driver shafts, with Shot Scope I can really put the shaft through it's paces.

Congrats Everyone! Looking forward to your thoughts (y)

Congrats to the chosen testers!

Can't wait to hear more on these! Congrats, and enjoy guys!

congrats!

Congrats!

Awesome! I've been eyeballing these shafts since the initial article on THP. Looking forward to comparing it with a few current shafts that I own. Thanks again THP, Nippon, and @JB for another great opportunity.

Congrats testers! Looking forward to your feedback. Nippon is a brand I do not know enough about.

Congrats, should be great shafts to try.

Can't wait to see what everyone selected thoughts are on these.

I had never considered pairing a driver shaft to my irons before this came up.

Really excited to hear results of this in conjunction with specific Nippon irons.

Congrats guys!

Sweet! Looking forward to feedback on these they are pretty darn good shafts in my limited experience.

Congrats Guys!

Congrats guys. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Congrats guys!

Congratulations guys!

Congrats!

Back