ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have Nippon Headed Your Way

Congrats

Congratulations on being selected. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Congrats! Looking forward to the feedback on the M+ specifically. Seems like it should be an awesome profile.

Congrats everyone!!!

Looking forward to the feedback.

Congrats guys!! I am interested in these shafts as well. The Nippon iron shafts have always been a top performer for me. I can't wait to read your thoughts!!

Awesome! I've been eyeballing these shafts since the initial article on THP. Looking forward to comparing it with a few current shafts that I own. Thanks again THP, Nippon, and @JB for another great opportunity.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, I have been gaming the Modus 120 for a few years now so the B+ has definitely peaked my interest

My shaft arrived last night.

Unfortunately, all of my local golf stores are SWAMPED with club repairs/shaft changes, etc.

I was quoted anywhere from 2-4 weeks from the shops I called.

Luckily, our very own @Jman has kindly offered to tip the shaft for me. I am putting it in the mail today, he should have it in the next few days, and as soon as it is back, I will be ready to put it head to head with some of the other shafts I have laying around.

Got notification that my shaft should be delivered tomorrow (y) hopefully my builder isn't busy and I can get some swings in this weekend.

Congratulations guys!

As a heads up, I’ll be putting a new thread up for the testers tomorrow. My M+ Came in and I’ll get it ready to go this evening. (y)

Congrats!! Look forward to the feedback!

Mine is being delivered today -
Plan is go to CC tomorrow to get an adaptor/grip put on it in time for the weekend.
Already have a new club made in ShotScope for it.

Nice Touch:
42F9C242-3CC7-4229-9819-807ABAD4E0FE.jpeg

Back