ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won a Free Trip to the Budget Experience

Nice win. You two will have a blast.

Well done,congrats

Dang that bag is effing sweet!! Very cool.

Hey All! Scott from Budget Golf here. I’ve been on the bench staying warm for a while, but it looks like I’ve been called back into action here to join the fun at Lost Dunes. @Daluteh and @Davidhibler, really looking forward to meeting you. And getting roasted by @JB when I pull out my 9 wood.

Feel free to reach out if I can do anything for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey All! Scott from Budget Golf here. I’ve been on the bench staying warm for a while, but it looks like I’ve been called back into action here to join the fun at Lost Dunes. @Daluteh and @Davidhibler, really looking forward to meeting you. And getting roasted by @JB when I pull out my 9 wood.

Really looking forward to it! 9w or no 9w, it's going to be a good time! :ROFLMAO:

Probably not as roasted as you will get for using Tapatalk instead of the THP App :p

Might need to let these boys try that 9 wood!!

Scott, we are excited to meet with you and we will have a blast. If you need some 9w support we can just do one club 9w only hole while we cheer each other on.

Back