ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won a Trip to Club Champion Courtesy of Ben Hogan Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we held a contest where the winner receives a trip to Chicago in a few months, fitting at Club Champion HQ and a new set of irons courtesy of Ben Hogan Golf. Join me in congratulating the winner.

@sposey013168

You are on your way to Chicago.

Congrats @sposey013168 ! Can't wait to see what Hogan's you get fit into. Be a great experience for sure.

Congrats @sposey013168 on the win! Going to be a fun trip for you!

Congrats Sposey! Great recovery win!

Congratulations Shane! I am insanely jealous!

Congratulations @sposey013168! I fee like I say this for every experience but this is going to be fun to follow!

Congratulations! this should be an awesome experience and some great new clubs!

Congrats!!!!

Congrats @sposey013168 ! Let me know if you need any restaurant recommendations!

Last week we held a contest where the winner receives a trip to Chicago in a few months, fitting at Club Champion HQ and a new set of irons courtesy of Ben Hogan Golf. Join me in congratulating the winner.

@sposey013168

You are on your way to Chicago.

CONGRATULATIONS @sposey013168 !!! Going to be a blast!

This is awesome, I am still in that combination of shock/excitement stage. As many of you know this year started out rough for me but everything is going well now and this is just icing on the cake. I will do everything I can to share this amazing journey with the THP community. Man I am pumped right now

Congrats on the win! Excited to follow along.

Congrats Sposey !

Back