ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won New Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we held a fun contest around the new Cleveland UHX irons, a live stream with Noelle from the company and of course the most complete breakdown on these irons out there.

Range Days video series is all about the data and @Canadan and @Jman reviewed this set and came away extremely impressed.

Please join me in congratulating @Tevenor you just won!

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address, as well as what shafts and grips you would like for the irons and we will get these built and sent out to you.

Congrats!

great win! some serious praise on these irons. enjoy!

Last week we held a fun contest around the new Cleveland UHX irons, a live stream with Noelle from the company and of course the most complete breakdown on these irons out there.

Range Days video series is all about the data and @Canadan and @Jman reviewed this set and came away extremely impressed.

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address, as well as what shafts and grips you would like for the irons and we will get these built and sent out to you.
This is a very nice win! Enjoy those irons and hope @Canadan and @Jman returned the 4 iron to the set!

Congrats on the win! Sounds like a fun set of irons headed your way!

Congrats, hit em well!

Congrats! Awesome win!

Enjoy the new hardware!!

Tev!!!!! Yeah buddy!

congratulations man, and I cannot wait to read what you think!

Holy crap. What a way to wake up before heading out to play 18! Thanks @JB and everyone else. Very excited to give these a play.

Congratulations!

Congrats @Tevenor!!! Great win. Those things should be bombers!!!

What an awesome prize, congratulations mate!

Congratulations!

Congrats Tev!

Congrats!!

Congrats!! Awesome dubya!

Congrats @Tevenor! If it ever stops snowing in upstate New York, you will be able to give these a try!

Congrats!

Congrats! Make sure you post all about them when you get them!

Congrats Tev. Those irons seem to be real game changers

Back