ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won New Irons

Nice win! Enjoy the irons & tell us how they work out for you (y)

Congrats!

Awesome prize. I hope you enjoy the irons.

Congrats!! Enjoy those irons

Congrats brother!

Great win! Sounds like a sweet set.

Congrats man! Heck of a prize!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congrats @Tevenor

you're going to love these. They're my favorite new toys in the bag!

That’s awesome! Congrats to @Tevenor!

Thanks all. Just to add some golf content, #9 on the course i am playing now.

20200507_093206.jpg

Tev!!!!! Yeah buddy!

congratulations man, and I cannot wait to read what you think!

Excited to see how these hit after you and Dan reviewed them. We'll see how they turn out.

Congrats @Tevenor! I cannot wait to read your thoughts on these bad boys.

Let me know how that 4 iron is treating you as well :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to smack these around a course and see how they feel. Especially after seeing your numbers. Need to get against a good sim ( Trackman/GCQ ) and get some comparison numbers see how close I can come to "The Launchinator". :D

@Tevenor What irons are you currently gaming? What do you think will be the biggest upside from the switch? Anything you think you might miss? Could you provide initial thoughts before you receive the information?

Great questions.

Currently gaming a custom fit set of T200 irons. 4i through GW. Hit them really solid and my swing is in a good spot now so I'll be able to give the UHX a good test and review. The lofts on the UHX are very close to the T200's so it should be a really good match up. One thing the I didn';t go with in the T200's is a blended set which the UHX does on its own so very interested to see the playability of the lower irons. I am a big sound guy and the forged face insert of the T200's really sound great to me so I am really intersted to see how the UHX sound in person.

My initial thoughts are I defeinitely like the look of them. The sole intrigues me the most for turf interaction and I am looking forward to trying it on the variety of grass I play on regularly around here. The Vsole setup with a really nice back to front camber along with how rounded heel to toe the leading edge is just implies to me this should go through all kinds of conditions. Its also a good point on the T200's as well so be fun to compare.

Overall, interested to see if these give T200 type of performance for literally half the cost.

Congrats @Tevenor, great win and enjoy the new clubs!

Congrats on your win. Looking forward to your feedback

Congrats @Tevenor - I am sure you will get some good use out of those UHXs. Enjoy and look forward to hearing how you get on.

Congratulations!

Rock those UHX and let us know your thoughts on them!

Congrats on the win @Tevenor ! Looking to hear your thoughts once you give them a swing!

Back