ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Mystery Box of Awesome

The Mystery Box arrived. Ya know....It had just what I thought it would and unbelievable. Set of Honma just released XP 1 irons. 6-11. My first 11 iron...Ha Thank You THP. Can't wait to get out and hit em. Sweet. My entry had Honma as club....So this kinda made sense to receive.

That is some serious awesome!!! Congrats again!

That's awesome! Congratulations.

Awe many talk about a mystery box!!! Congrats & Enjoy them!!!

Awesome! Congrats on a nice set of irons

Our goal was no matter what a person posted, to make sure they got something special that matched up. Glad this one was such a big hit.

nice us know what you think of them once you play them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Some sweet irons there @GolfTravelDude ! What are you going to do for wedges after a 11 iron? ;)
Congratulations!

The Mystery Box arrived. Ya know....It had just what I thought it would and unbelievable. Set of Honma just released XP 1 irons. 6-11. My first 11 iron...Ha Thank You THP. Can't wait to get out and hit em. Sweet. My entry had Honma as club....So this kinda made sense to receive.
This. Is. Mind blowing! Holiday Cheer never disappoints!

Whoah those are some gorgeous irons!

Some sweet irons there @GolfTravelDude ! What are you going to do for wedges after a 11 iron? ;)
Congratulations!
I play one of those crazy lob/sand wedge with the huge sole. Have for a while. Improved my sand game quite a bit.

That’s a great win dude!! Enjoy them!

Wow awesome! Congrats on the win!!

Awesome win. Can’t wait to see what’s inside!

That's fantastic. Congrats!(y)

Wow, what a prize!

Holy cow....what a freaking mystery box prize!

congrats, man!

Awesome looking irons right there.

Wow! Congrats on a nice set of irons!

Whoa. What a win!

Congrats, man. Hope you enjoy them. (y)

Very Nice, and for THP to be able provide what someone put in their post is mind blowing.

Back