ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Mystery Box of Awesome

Very Nice, and for THP to be able provide what someone put in their post is mind blowing.

We try.
Experience from our THP Events to create the impossible has given us a lot of practice. :ROFLMAO::D

Awesome mystery box enjoy those beauties.

Congratulations! Cant wait to hear what you think when you hit them......

Congratulations again!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you get out on the course.

Wow. A set of irons from Honma. Congrats man. Sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been fighting plantar facitious so have not swung a club in a few weeks. Hope to try em out in a week or so.
Ouch.. I had that years ago and that is painful. I hope you recover quickly!!

Ouch.. I had that years ago and that is painful. I hope you recover quickly!!
Am close but in CT for next two weeks helping son out who had shoulder surgery...I say I'm helping...Ha, my wife is helping with 3 gk's...me I'm a laid up computer stomping fool...Ha

Am close but in CT for next two weeks helping son out who had shoulder surgery...I say I'm helping...Ha, my wife is helping with 3 gk's...me I'm a laid up computer stomping fool...Ha
It's hard to do anything else when you get that planter fascitus pain..

Been fighting plantar facitious so have not swung a club in a few weeks. Hope to try em out in a week or so.
I suffered from Plantar fasciitis for years. I purchased a Protalus insole and after a month the pain went away. I still am using them as I don't want to go through that again. Congratulations on the new clubs.

@GolfTravelDude , I’ve only had that for a short while, but wowser did it hurt! Best of luck on a speedy recovery man.

@GolfTravelDude , I’ve only had that for a short while, but wowser did it hurt! Best of luck on a speedy recovery man.
On off past 4 weeks...just as it gets better...I get in car drive 10 hours and boom, it's back...

So the Mystery Box of Awesome was Honma irons. They came with stiff shafts. Honma is unique in that their graphite vizard shafts come in R SR and S. I found a dealer who sold Honma's and went in for a fitting. I fit into their R shaft. 2 levels away from the shafts in the clubs. Meantime I also went thru a full iron review with a number of clubs I had thoughts might be good for me. So I went thru some PXG 201, Cobra 2 types, Wilson Staff, XXIO and the Honma's. When it was all said done the Staffs and the PXG gave me the best results/feel. I believe it was more about the shaft options as the shaft I fell in love with was the Recoil and it wasn't available in all the models. The Staffs were a push on trade and the PXG's were a substantial upcharge. Their results were near the same. Staffs went in the bag. I have had only one chance to play them...In CT a week ago on a nice day with a swamp like course. I hit them pretty sweet. Thank You THP for this wonderful gift. You do a great job of offering excellent opportunities to the THP members. I plan on organizing a give back. I will circle back with that once I stop traveling visiting Gran Kids in a few weeks.

Well i guess we are glad the prize you requested didn't go to waste.

Aw yes, that is indeed awesome! Congrats dude!

Back