Congrats: You Just Won Travis Mathew Style

Congrats to all the winners, those will be some nice shirts!

Just arrived. Can't wait to wear it for my next round!

PXL_20210424_182234331.MP.jpg

Came home to find some Travis Mathew swag at the door! Thank you THP and TM!

Love the color, wife made remark about another blue shirt...lol. Can I interpret that as approval to go buy some of the other colors?

Material is very soft and light, I certainly don’t envision having those sticky, clingy moments we’ve all dealt with when the temp and humidity shows up.

All in all I could see this one quickly becoming a staple in the rotation throughout the week. Can’t wait to wear during my round tomorrow!

Attachments

• D3787008-E361-428E-8539-01A66AA483B4.jpeg
    D3787008-E361-428E-8539-01A66AA483B4.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 5
Fit is good. It's ready for my next round.
20210425_200953.jpg

Look what showed up today! This shirt feels incredible, and as long as it doesn't shrink the fit is perfect! Long enough to comfortably tuck in, very lightweight, this will be incredible for this summer. The Mrs. loves it as well. Thanks THP!
20210426_165900.jpg

How's fit vs size ordering?

Using the TM fit finder they put me in XL, which I ordered. Barring shrinking in the wash, haven't read washing instructions yet, I will say it's spot on for me which is rare. Usually an XL shirt is long enough for me but looks too baggy.

I’m a medium in most polos. I’d say this is right where I expect it to fit.

In comparison to my other polos, recent Under Armour and Peter Millar are definitely boxier on me. Really comparable to my adidas polos.

I’d categorize this as being a bit more fitted without being uncomfortable...

I agree with it being a bit more 'fitted'. When available, I go for 'slim-fit' polos in size large - I have broader shoulders and thin out in the torso. Sometimes regular larges will look very baggy on me, but depends on the brand. This TM polo in a large fits me perfectly.

I wear M in most polo and agree with it being more fitted. It fits like a M slim fit. I have UA polos and this one is a little more fit than the UA medium. This one fits me pretty good. I might need a few more.

Back