ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Won My Custom Mizuno Irons and UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts

Congrats! Very nice win those shafts alone are awesome let alone what they are attached to

Very nice win Turtle. Enjoy the heck out of those.

Very nice. A nice win and some great irons.

Congrats!!! those shafts alone are amazing! let us know how they treat you.

Congrats! Cant wait for you to get them and let us know what you think!

Congrats!

congrats!

Congrats!

Wow! Congrats @Turtlerancher !!!! Let us know what you think when you get those out on the course

Congrats!

Congratulations! That's a heck of a prize.

Congrats on the new cool irons

Congrats on the new clubs!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

****. Congrats man.

Fantastic prize. I am sure you are going to LOVE them!

Congrats! Some great looking clubs, hope they work for you.

Wow just freaking WOW! Thank you everyone! I just took a moment to log on during a break and here's a hint, don't do it while in a courtroom, people look at you funny when you go "Holy sh/t" loudly. Be back later, here as moral support for my daughter who is a witness.
Thanks again to @JB And all of the THP family!?

Day 2 of Holiday Cheer was a couple of days ago and today I am excited to announce the winner of my personal irons. These are Mizuno JPX-919 Forged irons feature completely custom UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype shafts done in gold IP and featuring the THP Logo in multiple spots.

Lots of entries came in for the single day contest and when the dust settled, the winner is...

@Turtlerancher

Please send @GolferGal your full name and shipping address and we will get these out to you next week.

You spelt my name wrong :ROFLMAO:

Congrats to the turtlerancher (y):confused::cool:

Day 2 of Holiday Cheer was a couple of days ago and today I am excited to announce the winner of my personal irons. These are Mizuno JPX-919 Forged irons feature completely custom UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype shafts done in gold IP and featuring the THP Logo in multiple spots.

Lots of entries came in for the single day contest and when the dust settled, the winner is...

@Turtlerancher

Please send @GolferGal your full name and shipping address and we will get these out to you next week.
Yoooo Turtle, let's goooo!!!

Congrats, man!

Back