ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Won THP Fantasy Golf in 2023

Finished up a ton of research last night and put in my order for a 14 club bad. It was a little harder than I thought due to not seeing any of them or even prior Exotic's clubs in person. I decided to stick with the profiles I am used to but it was a very tough choice on irons. The rest was actually pretty easy, in true internet golfer fashion the hardest part was choosing from the stock shaft list for the clubs as they are different than what I am used too. With this win I will have 3 sets of irons, 3 drivers, 2 wedges sets, 2 sets at the top end and 3 putters. Thankfully I now am a member of the garage sim crew and will be able to test a lot over winter. Again, I am greatly appreciative and look forward to trying a brand that I don’t think I would have without THP and tour edge golf giving us this opportunity!

Congrats @MH!

Congratulations @MH

You did the impossible

Drove through 2 cities today and stopped at a Golftown in each of them to hopefully have a look at some Tour Edge clubs and neither had any.

Congrats @MH Awesome fantasy job and Awesome prize.

Hope you checked out 2023 TEEm Tour Edge threads for help as well.

Congrats @MH Awesome fantasy job and Awesome prize.

Hope you checked out 2023 TEEm Tour Edge threads for help as well.
I have been doing a lot of reading and nailed down my order. I was a little disappointed that I couldn’t see any of the line person. Stopped at 3 golftown’s in 2 different cities this week and they didn’t have 1 Tour edge exotics club. It will be interesting to see how they stack up against my current gear

Congrats @MH that is no small accomplishment!

@MH what did you end up going with?
I will share everything with pictures when I receive the clubs. I’m not sure if I will have them in time to try them outside or not but will be able to get data on my sim all winter.

They do have some stiff competition in the driver slot and irons I currently have the Ping g430 and tsr4 which I am already having a hard time committing to one. Currently the Ping i230’s are in the bag but also have a set of T-150’s on order. Plan is to move the Pings once the t-150’s arrive, the dart 105’s weren’t a good fit for me and I am moving back to steel for next year. I’m the iron slot it will be a Titleist/Tour Edge 723 pro showdown

For those that asked what I picked:

Driver - C723 9*
Fairway - C723 15*
Hybrids - C723 19*/23*
Irons - 723 Pro 5-AW
Wedges - 52* & 58* (too bad the Wingman wedges weren’t released as I would have loved to test them out)
Putter - Wingman 701

Driver - C723 9*
Fairway - C723 15*
Hybrids - C723 19*/23*
Irons - 723 Pro 5-AW
Wedges - 52* & 58* (too bad the Wingman wedges weren’t released as I would have loved to test them out)
Putter - Wingman 701

Nice picks. Hope you enjoy them.

Reactions: MH

Driver - C723 9*
Fairway - C723 15*
Hybrids - C723 19*/23*
Irons - 723 Pro 5-AW
Putter - Wingman 701
Looks like a solid bag!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

Received tracking info fromTour Edge, if all goes well should have these in hand by the end of the week. Really looking forward to hitting every club, only one I have been able to see in person has been the Wingman putter

Received tracking info fromTour Edge, if all goes well should have these in hand by the end of the week. Really looking forward to hitting every club, only one I have been able to see in person has been the Wingman putter
That is definitely a good email to receive. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the clubs you selected! Perfect timing for some testing on the SIM with the season you are heading into.

That is definitely a good email to receive. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the clubs you selected! Perfect timing for some testing on the SIM with the season you are heading into.
The season is here, 10” of snow on the ground this morning south of town. Joining the garage sim crew will most likely be my best golf purchase ever. You get GS Pro going yet?

They have arrived, my afternoon plans have been altered. Sim here I come

Attachments

• IMG_8035.jpeg
    IMG_8035.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8037.jpeg
    IMG_8037.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8038.jpeg
    IMG_8038.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8039.jpeg
    IMG_8039.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh hell yeah!!! Can’t wait to hear some thoughts!!!

Nice. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on them.

Back