ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats You Won Week 7 of THP Gridiron Pick'em

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week three teams were tied with the most wins, but none of them were closest to the tie breaker without going over. So we were forced to just pick the closest so we could award his prize.

Congrats to @BlueHen2006 you won!

Please send GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get a fun prize right out to you.

Congrats dude!!

Congrats!

Congrats on the win!

Congrats!!

Congratulations. I was feeling pretty good with my 51 points after the first half.

Congrats nice win!

Congrats!!

This week three teams were tied with the most wins, but none of them were closest to the tie breaker without going over. So we were forced to just pick the closest so we could award his prize.

Congrats to @BlueHen2006 you won!

Please send GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get a fun prize right out to you.

Thanks JB and Morgan for these contests, makes for a fun follow watching all the scores come in, especially when a few of my iffy picks worked out! PM incoming!!

Congratulations. I was feeling pretty good with my 51 points after the first half.

Haha, totally thought my 40 wasn't enough after seeing what they did the first half. Got lucky for sure!

Congrats! :thumb:

Congrats!!!

Congrats!

Congrats. Thought I had a chance, but apparently either the Pats D is really good or the Jets really suck. Or both.

Congratulations

congrats, matt!!!

Congrats, I did much better this week than last but obviously not quite good enough.

Back to back great weeks there for you. Congrats!

Congrats man!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks again @JB and @GolferGal! Came home to a pretty cool package at my doorstep!

5BD0E8F7-EFD1-4107-823F-10EE94E59C11.jpeg

Last edited:
Enjoy it

Congrats. Nice picking. :eek:k:

Back