Congrats: You're the Captain of the Morgan Cup

Such an awesome honor and opportunity! Congrats, DD!!!

Congrats!!

Congrats

@DataDude

1. Has it set in yet?

2. Have you been on the Cobra/Puma website each day since the announcement?

Congrats again @DataDude. I can only imagine how cool it was to hear that announcement. I had goosebumps watching it live.

@DataDude

1. Has it set in yet?

2. Have you been on the Cobra/Puma website each day since the announcement?
1. I think it has set in because...

2. I have gone through Cobra and Puma gear 2 or 3 times a day in the last week.

Honestly it's just a huge honor and I am super excited. I think it will really sink in when we find out where it will be and who my teammates are.

I just now am seeing this, been a busy week work wise and have not been keeping up well. Congrats @DataDude !!

Honestly it's just a huge honor and I am super excited. I think it will really sink in when we find out where it will be and who my teammates are.
Haha I figured! Just wanted to bring this back up to the top, because it is a really incredible opportunity for a member of THP to put their mark on the Morgan Cup! Really looking forward to so much of what this Experience has to offer to everyone here!

You should be honored!!! You are going to lead a group of Hacker's into battle and come out victorious.

Congrats Man! Cobra's killing it this year, you're going to have an amazing time!

Back