Congrats: You're the Captain of the Morgan Cup

@DataDude congrats! #TeamHackers is alive!!! Man, what a moment to remember when you were told you are the captain!

Congrats and let it sink in. Morgan Cup!!!!
I don't have Instagram so my first post was "Wait are you all joshing me?" 😂

I don't have Instagram so my first post was "Wait are you all joshing me?" 😂

:ROFLMAO: I can imagine. I think I'd just be speechless for a few hrs. So much to look forward to. Can't wait to follow you on this journey!

@DataDude gonna bring stats to the forefront of Captaincy. Congrats.

Huge congrats again to @DataDude!!! Can't wait to watch your journey!

Congrats!! Give them H E double hockey sticks!! Team Hackers for the WIN!!

For those that watched the Instagram Live Feed, you already know this. For those that didn't, please join me in congratulating the next captain of the 2021 Morgan Cup.

@DataDude

You are the captain of Team Hackers.

Huge congratulations and a warm welcome to @DataDude on joining Team Hackers!

Already havtrouble sleeping just thinking about teeing it up at the 2021 MC. It is my and @littlerat’s major!

And @DataDude + an innovation guy (me) on Hackers! @JB has got to put someone named “MarketingMan” with Jose on Team Paradise!!

Let’s giddy up!

Congrats @DataDude! You're going to have a great year. You probably won't take down Cap @jdtox or @LittleRat ;) and Team Paradise, but you'll have a lot of fun trying!!

Congrats! You're going to have a blast!

Congratulations @DataDude, what an honor!

Congrats @DataDude you will have a lot of fun at this one (y)

Already havtrouble sleeping just thinking about teeing it up at the 2021 MC. It is my and @littlerat’s major!

And @DataDude + an innovation guy (me) on Hackers! @JB has got to put someone named “MarketingMan” with Jose on Team Paradise!!

Let’s giddy up!

Can't wait to tee it up!!! Thanks to Cobra again. I know everyone will have fun, but hopefully we win and have the most fun.

Let’s giddy up!
Now we wait for the inevitable request for someone to change their forum name to MarketingMan 😂

Back