Congratulate FOUR Members of the 2021 Grandaddy

We were texting until late last night when we got the news. I'm grateful the guys at Callaway are putting our safety first. It is bittersweet but how can you not get excited about a chance to compete in the #Grandaddy!!! We will do the forum proud and look forward to this team getting filled out! As my teammates have said, let's go take that belt back!!
@Tevenor, @xThor, @Muchmore18 & @93civiccpe, I am sorry your trip got postponed so close to leaving but I am super excited for your to join the 2021 Grandaddy team! We are a year out and it is going to be a super fun build up!
We are ready cap!! Let's go!!!

Great choices all around. Waiting sucks, there's no way around that, but it's so worth it. Plenty of time to hone in on the parts of your game that you want and not feel pressured.

Short game, short game, short game. Fairways are plenty wide in almost all situations if you have an errant tee shot. Work on the short game.

Glad to hear it is still a GO, just a little later than everyone wants!

Boom THP and Callaway stepping up there.

Sorry to see the event cancelled, I am sure everyone is a bit disappointed. Yet, they just need to hold on till next December for the event of a lifetime

Congrats guys!!! While the wait is long it will be worth it in the end. Getting the full Grandaddy experience next year will be amazing.

Congratulations to thd newest 4 and all of the Grandaddy participants!
I can’t fathom how difficult it was to have to cancel the Grandmama. But exited to follow your adventures and experience with the Grandaddy!
Enjoy the ride!

Great choices all around. Waiting sucks, there's no way around that, but it's so worth it. Plenty of time to hone in on the parts of your game that you want and not feel pressured.

Short game, short game, short game. Fairways are plenty wide in almost all situations if you have an errant tee shot. Work on the short game.

Wise words! 🙏

2020 has just been dream crusher! However THP & those brands they work with seem to find ways to make it right.

Great to see the announcement & congrats on being name members of the next Grandaddy THP team. So freaking awesome.

Congrats guys, looks like Captain @MattyD-MPLS has a team shaping up earlier than expected.

Very cool

Condolences and congrats on the new, guys. Glad you're still going to have the chance to have an amazing experience!

Great news! Nice to see!

Congratulations everyone, this is great news!

Congrats you guys!!

Congrats guys... sad I have to wait a full year to follow but it's going to be an incredible event!

wow unfortunate but congrats to the grandaddy!

Back