Congratulate FOUR Members of the 2021 Grandaddy

Great choices all around. Waiting sucks, there's no way around that, but it's so worth it. Plenty of time to hone in on the parts of your game that you want and not feel pressured.

Short game, short game, short game. Fairways are plenty wide in almost all situations if you have an errant tee shot. Work on the short game.

Pretty sure @clarkgriswold and I proved they are not wide enough. 🤣

Congrats guys! Here's to 2021 being much better!

While I'm sure you guys are a bit bummed to not be heading out next month, this will be worth the wait. I have a feeling the 2021 Grandaddy is going to be absolutely insane.

Congrats guys I am sad not to see an event happen here soon but the wait will be so worth it!

Congrats guys. Looking forward to 2021!

While this was a pretty big bummer to find out last night, especially so close to the event, it was totally understandable and the right thing to do.

Obviously with the announcement that we are now part of the Grandaddy (The Freaking Grandaddy!), there is zero reason to feel sad about anything! We are coming out the other side of this better than we started and we couldn’t be more thankful to Callaway and THP for everything they have done for us so far and what they will continue to do for us in the future!

And like JB said, we still have some info coming for everyone when we are able. We will still be treating that like the absolute honor it is!

Though it may be easy to say “this sucks” and be bummed out being only a couple weeks out, we know it’s for the best and the waiting will make it that much sweeter. Even though we have to wait another year, we have new teammates in @MattyD-MPLS @RealPretendPsychic and @dacatalyst41 who’ve perfected the waiting game so far who I’m sure can help us cope;)

Myself, @xThor @93civiccpe and @Tevenor will be doing everything possible to be the best possible representatives for THP and it’s pretty freaking awesome how stoked everyone is for us. This place is something else man and I couldn’t be prouder to represent it! We are going to work to bring that belt back for THP!

While this was a pretty big bummer to find out last night, especially so close to the event, it was totally understandable and the right thing to do.

Obviously with the announcement that we are now part of the Grandaddy (The Freaking Grandaddy!), there is zero reason to feel sad about anything! We are coming out the other side of this better than we started and we couldn’t be more thankful to Callaway and THP for everything they have done for us so far and what they will continue to do for us in the future!

And like JB said, we still have some info coming for everyone when we are able. We will still be treating that like the absolute honor it is!

Though it may be easy to say “this sucks” and be bummed out being only a couple weeks out, we know it’s for the best and the waiting will make it that much sweeter. Even though we have to wait another year, we have new teammates in @MattyD-MPLS @RealPretendPsychic and @dacatalyst41 who’ve perfected the waiting game so far who I’m sure can help us cope;)

Myself, @xThor @93civiccpe and @Tevenor will be doing everything possible to be the best possible representatives for THP and it’s pretty freaking awesome how stoked everyone is for us. This place is something else man and I couldn’t be prouder to represent it! We are going to work to bring that belt back for THP!

Welcome to the squad!

Of all things to wait a little longer for, the Grandaddy seems like one no one's gonna complain about too much hehe. Congrats you guys, 2021 just got a little better!
If they told us we would have to wait till 2031 it wouldn't be too long LOL!

Congratulations!

So good to see. One of the things I love best about this place is everyone is treated like family. Congrats guys!

Excited for those to get to experience the Granddaddy next year!

I had a feeling something like this could happen. BUMMER......but awesome to know you 4 are in for the greatest experience of your lives with the 2021 Grandaddy!

exciting news! The wait will definitely be worth it, 2021 is looking good so far

Back