Congratulate FOUR Members of the 2021 Grandaddy

As excited as I am that you boy punched your ticket into the Grandaddy. I am probably almost as excited that you will be involved in the inside perspective for this release, that I feel, is a huge plus for the Callaway brand. Having every day golfers be able to provide their perspective into the new product as they are being released into the world is a great way to help spread the message.

That's awesome! Congratulations guys!

Sad about the Grandmama not happening, but hellova consolation prize in the Grand Daddy!
Spoiler
Evolve ballmarkers were spotted with a G-mama were made!

Congrats to those selected. That's a lucky bunch of thp'ers! I'm already jealous.

Sad about the Grandmama not happening, but hellova consolation prize in the Grand Daddy!
Spoiler
Evolve ballmarkers were spotted with a G-mama were made!
We had those made.. More info will be coming soon!!

Congrats guys

That is fantastic and a wonderful way of dealing with a difficult situation.

All-

Sorry for this being the reason that I am posting but unfortunately we did have to make the tough decision to cancel another event. It is the right decision to keep everyone and their families the safest we can. But, we still want to make sure that we get all the great THPers all the information about our new products. So, your Grandmamma representatives will be given a full (confidential) preview of our new products next month and a chance to review and test them around launch. We will ask them to keep this information to themselves ahead of our launch and once we launch, be the source on the forum to get information. I ask that all of you respect that as well and do not try and get it out of them. Trust me, we will create excitement when we launch our awesome new lineup for next year and these guys will be a part of that for the THP community.

Again, sorry for the bad news. Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving and upcoming holiday season.

All-

Sorry for this being the reason that I am posting but unfortunately we did have to make the tough decision to cancel another event. It is the right decision to keep everyone and their families the safest we can. But, we still want to make sure that we get all the great THPers all the information about our new products. So, your Grandmamma representatives will be given a full (confidential) preview of our new products next month and a chance to review and test them around launch. We will ask them to keep this information to themselves ahead of our launch and once we launch, be the source on the forum to get information. I ask that all of you respect that as well and do not try and get it out of them. Trust me, we will create excitement when we launch our awesome new lineup for next year and these guys will be a part of that for the THP community.

Again, sorry for the bad news. Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving and upcoming holiday season.

Happy Thanksgiving, Jason! Thanks for always keeping people at the forefront.

Sad to see the event cancelled, but super pumped for the guys to get info on the upcoming lineups and opportunities to review and share with us at the right time.

But....Grandaddy 2021 will be Epic, and can't wait to see all of you enjoy everything that Callaway is about! Going to be the longest year of your lives fellas!

All-

Love the people first mentality! Awesome job!

Man, it sucks that the experience was canceled but awesome that they get to go test some new gear and the Granddaddy! Awesome!

Callaway rocks!!!

Sorry to see this get cancelled however it's really the best decision.
#lifepriorities
Glad to see the commitment is there to continue the Grandaddy.
Still go though the all of the photos the team took the year we went.

Congrats to the 4 chosen so far.

Christmas wish......... how bout a GrandDaddy II in 2021 and have the 2020 Crew vs the 2021 Winners.................oooh this could be fun. Magic 8 Ball says "Possible"

Congrats, fellas!!!!

Back