Congratulate FOUR Members of the 2021 Grandaddy

Disappointing, but damn near everything 2020 is. Leave it to @JB and @GolferGal to start 2021 in the right direction!

Right decision on both fronts...Good to bring the same guys back. Congrats.

What a day for this group. This forum is amazing, we had to cancel your trip so we moved you to a better one.

Congrats guys, while it stinks that the event was canceled some great things came out of it for all.

Y'all just got a free upgrade to first class with unlimited free drinks and awesomeness! Congrats and welcome to the Grandaddy!! Enjoy the ride!! :cool::cool::cool:

That sucks that this was cancelled sorry to all the participants.
Leave it up to Callaway and THP to know how to deliver bad news! Congrats to the new Grandaddy Participants, cannot wait to hear all about the new gear.

Congrats guys !!!! w00t w00t!

Sucks the Grandmamma had to be cancelled but you’re going to the fricking Grandaddy! Congrats fellas!!!!

Congratulations guys!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is great, glad you guys won’t have to stress over the unpredictability of this year, and now with a whole year to prepare. I’d suggest keeping a list of questions or things you know you’ll want to try whether it’s a shaft or a certain wedge grind or anything. The time goes by so fast you’ll forget to ask at least a few things you wanted to. Also as some have said, focus on the short game.

Right on. 2021 needs to be way better!

The only way it can suck more....Is to be a Browns fan..... Wait.... they don’t suck this year??!? It’s the damn apocalypse. I wanted the zombie apocalypse but it is what it is. At least Bernie could finally win one.

I’m sure I could think of it but I don’t want to. 🖕🏻2020!!

Delete if needed.

Tough call but the right one, hats off to @JasonFinleyCG, Callaway & THP for amazing gesture and able to join the 2021 GD. Congrats fellows....the wait will be worth it.

While it's not great to have to delay / cancel an event....big kudos to the Mrs, @JasonFinleyCG, since she'll get you ON your anniversary this year!

Welcome to the Grandaddy Club... Y’all are in for the experience of a lifetime... Congratulations...

Welcome to the Grandaddy Club... Y’all are in for the experience of a lifetime... Congratulations...
It is great to have more teammates!

I’m not sure how I missed this post but I’m glad these guys are getting to go to the Grandaddy in 2021!

Congratulations guys!!!! I’m sure you haven’t slept in a few days due to the excitement lol.

So stoked for these guys that they get to go on the 21 trip. Undoubtedly some very cool info coming their way.

Back