Tour Event Contest: 2020 Genesis Invitational Sponsored By Golf Pride

Phil doesn’t look like he’s having fun

Bubba putts like he’s scared. Zero confidence

Weekend ratings just plummeted after Tigers round today

Pretty good shot from the woods for Rory.

Brooks not looking too good either. I guess he and Phil are pulling the old

Rory looking good going into the weekend if he keeps this up

Looks like Tiger is going to need one heck of a weekend to have a chance. Rivera has his number!

Cmon Matasuyama!!!
It’s odd that according to him he wasn’t really able to practice like he wanted due to all the responsibilities as host. That’s not the Tiger of old.

DJ must be a THPer. Switched back again to the spider x or mini from the spider tour for this round.

Brooks ugly finish, should probably get a new putter.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool Rory. Something along the lines when asked how you can go low missing the fairways and said "Well you can't really lose your ball around here, unless your Phil. "

Love seeing HVIII at the top heading into the weekend. Him winning at riviera would make my weekend

I'm done... Phil, wow, should have gone with Matt Every

Phil and JT freed up to play a money game in Vegas now.

I didn't see much of him today, so they're all yours.

Since so many picked Rory I figured I’d go with Xander. Not a great idea. Outsmarted myself again

So, being we were so busy the last two days in Chicago, is this one worth me tuning in this afternoons still?

This should be a fun weekend. Ten players between -9 and -5 for the tournament. My horse in the race sits at -6 (Adam Scott). Thursday I was worried he wouldn’t make the cut because he was +1 and then caught fire yesterday shooting a 31 on the back nine.

20200215_080728.jpg

Jeez, I'm tired just watching Tiger get loose on the range before his round.

I'd also love to see Varner keep playing well and pull out a win. If only so they're forced to talk more about his game than how 'well liked' he is all the time. It may be true, but there's something that sounds weirdly racially qualifying about it.

5A9CC112-1AA4-4393-B62E-0FCDA462E71A.jpeg

Not the start tiger wanted there

Back