Tour Event Contest: 2020 Genesis Invitational Sponsored By Golf Pride

I'm not quite live, but while I was in the kitchen making an omelet one of the NBC guys went full Harry Caray on Speith's first drive. HO-LY COW! lolol

I like the Nike blade collar shirts more than the Adidas ones that Rahm and Xander are wearing.

Tiger with a quick shoe change? Was just thinking that all I ever see him in is his black Nikes..

Looks like Xander forgot to do laundry today like Rahm forgot on Thursday

I like the Nike blade collar shirts more than the Adidas ones that Rahm and Xander are wearing.

Me too, but to me its like comparing poo to flaming poo.

Hadwin playing a different hole than Spieth and Woods apparently

A 4 putt from Tiger ?

Tiger is putting awful today my goodness

Oh my. Tiger's putting just melted down on 13. 4 putt.

I think they said something yesterday about this course having the most 3-putts on tour from less than 4 or 5 feet or something. Definitely adding to that stat there.

edit: should have scrolled up. You guys are ahead of me.

Whoops

I’m surprised ShackleTroll didnt blame #RollTheBallBack for the ball going too far on that second putt.

Interesting that Xander is using a Triple Track ball but still has the sharpie line on there as well, wonder why

Oof. Varner trying to do a little too much there on his second at the 1st.

Leishman carry 252, total distance 315 lmao, yeah roll back the distance

Leishman carry 252, total distance 315 lmao, yeah roll back the distance

Yup. I was literally about to tweet that.

Any of the belt guys got a read on what Rory's wearing? That braid is hard not to notice.

Tiger‘s wheels have blown off...looks like he is going to have two practice rounds.

That Tiger 4 putt....

Any of the belt guys got a read on what Rory's wearing? That braid is hard not to notice.
Just a Nike woven belt I’m sure with his apparel contract.

Never seen Tiger putt this poorly I don’t think. He looks completely disinterested

What is with all the white trees on 16 that look dead? Is that a certain type of tree or something? It’s an interesting look

Never seen Tiger putt this poorly I don’t think. He looks completely disinterested

That putt on 16 would piss me off so bad. If you're already having a rough go on the greens, it would kind of make you want to give up.

Might be a good thing for him. Stop trying to fix it and just play.

Back