Tour Event Contest: 2020 Genesis Invitational Sponsored By Golf Pride

Haha Adam just hit his drive right by Dahmens leg

My pick Matsuyama made a run the last two days. Sitting in 3rd...

Maybe a massive playoff in the making....

OMG that chip was awful.

Lol. Fans booing spectator that made noise to throw off Homa. Lol

Boo. Scott is going to win. Just don’t like how he is able to use the long putter.

Heck of an up and down

Sick up and down from Scott to make bird

Despite the long putter, I am happy for Scott. He had great rounds Friday and Saturday after a tough start to the tournament.

So is Scott going to hang on?

The next question is anyone on here select Scott to win?

Good tough setup this week. Just goes to show, firm and fast with tough rough is hard and evens the playing field for these players. The bombers have a hard time keeping it in play.

The next question is anyone on here select Scott to win?
At least two people did. The two I saw both had 9/10 on grips. I was one of those ;)

I think Scott is very talented but seeing him with that stupid long putter makes me sick. It tarnishes any victory for me.

Great win for Adam. Hope he gets a couple more this season

I think Scott is very talented but seeing him with that stupid long putter makes me sick. It tarnishes any victory for me.
I could not agree more. What makes it more frustrating is that they banned anchoring and blatant cheaters are not punished.

Enjoyed watching this tournament. Riveria is such a great course.

Enjoyed the finish but mostly spent the afternoon tending to tiny human so didn't get to chat about it.

Solid win, but it definitely felt like one of those tournaments where people lost it rather than Scott won it.

Back