Tour Event 2020 Players Championship Contest with Golf Pride Grips

Gezundheit was only 20k in fantasy. I wish I would have kept him on my team😒 he’s had a great round!

Nice start for Finau. #GongShow

Rory is struggling.

Hovland with the BOMB for eagle

Hovland Hitting bombs, with the putter

This has been a great tournament so far to watch

Lots of low number put up today, huh... What's going on? I don't ever remember TPC Sawgrass being this gettable.

Who took advantage of Christian Bezuidenhout at $20,000 for fantasy this week? I did!
Yes Sir!!!! Had exactly 20K left so I scooped him up. I couldn't believe he was that cheap after the last couple weeks.

Lots of low number put up today, huh... What's going on? I don't ever remember TPC Sawgrass being this gettable.
Saw a graphic earlier, said so far players were +1 on the front nine, -90 on the back. Wow.

I have to immortalize this. I wont end up here, but I have never been this high in my weekly contest πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20200312-170302_DraftKings.jpg

I wish my courses had bunker cams so I could get free drops like that

Who took advantage of Christian Bezuidenhout at $20,000 for fantasy this week? I did!
I did too. Pretty early but so far so good with that pick.

I didn't think it was going to fall and then BAM!
He always seems so relaxed out there, but he has the potential to be huge. I can see the possibility of some majors in that kids future.

Those are some bright pants for Hovland.

Koepka has a bad case of the lefts today, especially with his irons. He’s pulling everything.

[ETA:] ...and enough of cutting to Tirico for his Doctor Doom coronavirus updates. We’re here to watch golf, let the mainstream media handle the fearmongering.

Last edited:
What a shot by Viktor on 17.

Back